'Harbhajan's bowling action suspect'

J P K

A) He is not 'OUR' champion. He can be 'YOUR' champion though. Please do not use adjectives like 'India's premier spinner' for 'dartbhajan'. He is far from it. He is the worst bowler to get 400 wickets in the history of cricket. He is not even an 'average' spinner in the Indian domestic circuit. B) He is not picked in the team for batting. His primary skill is bowling which he cant do for his life ! C) Yes, he will be back with a bang when the curator prepares a dead turning pitch in India for him when he will play against 'Nepal' . And people will start calling him a champion bowler again... Seriously I am surprised as to how its taken so long for the Indian commentators and experts to start criticizing this unnecessary baggage in the Indian team after all these years. He should have never been allowed within 500 kms anywhere Indian team is. His attitude sucks and he has always participated in politics in the team.
A) Average players don't take 400+ wickets. B) He's having a bad phase. Who doesn't? C) Keep the faith. If we won't back our boy, no one will. Importantly, I'd like you to bump this thread when Bhajji makes a comeback and swallow the humble pie, unlike all those over-the-top Raina backers who have disappeared from ICF as if they never existed.
A) Average players don't take 400+ wickets. B) He's having a bad phase. Who doesn't? C) Keep the faith. If we won't back our boy, no one will. Importantly, I'd like you to bump this thread when Bhajji makes a comeback and swallow the humble pie, unlike all those over-the-top Raina backers who have disappeared from ICF as if they never existed.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
He hasnt averaged below 30 in a calendar year since 2005, just a phase.
He hasnt averaged below 30 in a calendar year since 2005' date=' just a phase.[/quote'] And Swann/Warne/no spinner except maybe Saqlain Mushtaq has done well against Indians consistently. Also, if he were so out of touch, do you think he would be allowed to stay in the team for 5 yrs? We live in India. Here, heroes and zeroes are made on a series-by-series basis. This guy has hung on for a long time, braved his father's death, braved competition from Anil Kumble, batted when he hasn't bowled well and done mighty well for us... consistently.
And Swann/Warne/no spinner except maybe Saqlain Mushtaq has done well against Indians consistently. Also, if he were so out of touch, do you think he would be allowed to stay in the team for 5 yrs? We live in India. Here, heroes and zeroes are made on a series-by-series basis. This guy has hung on for a long time, braved his father's death, braved competition from Anil Kumble, batted when he hasn't bowled well and done mighty well for us... consistently.
Not sure what bold part has to do with anything? Surely if Harbhajan doesnt have to bowl to his indian team then his average should be lower than non indian spinners. And yes I do believe he is so out of touch he should be out the side but India have nobody else.
I would love to see that day ! I guess sometime in the 100 years , he might do that if we all are alive by then !