GHOST.. Believe It Or Not !!

J P K

Nope. We were 3 guys. 2 of them could not stay more than 3 months. Then after a month my cousin joined me. He hesitantly stayed for over a year and co-witnessed all those happenings. Infact he was the 1st to hear that woman weep in the corridor. Last few months I was alone but mostly slept over at friend's place. Interesting fact was that the previous occupants ran away without intimating the land lord and left most of the belongings behind including a bag and a suitcase full of clothes. They never came back to take their stuffs. And I am sure the land lord was aware of these things.Once my mom and aunt came, they too smelt that disgusting stink which used to emerge out of no where and vanish after 2-3 mins. We searched all over the house many a times, found nothing!
what if he never left that house previous occupant might actually be the ghost that haunts that house :poink:

really nice stories in this thread :two_thumbs_up: gimme more....
Mine was not a story... I know these sorta stuffs are hard to digest. I dont tell these incidents to anyone anymore. Its either u believe in them or not at all . If you dont believe, its perfectly fine. I got 1st hand experience, hence I believe.
what if he never left that house previous occupant might actually be the ghost that haunts that house :poink:
I think they were too scared to return to that flat. Honestly speaking I never found those encounters life threatening. Disturbing..yes. But it was a damn cheap accommodation- a well built flat and I was too lazy to shift.
ye kahaan ki baat hai :fear: :fear:
Darneka nahi re, not delhi-ncr. :two_thumbs_up:

WhiteWitchGhost.jpg No double exposure. AS you can see the rest of the pic is in clear focus ^^^ this pic was taken by a tourist in one of the bedrooms where Annie Palmer also known as the white witch killed her husbands and several lovers she took to bed from her plantation. She was apparently sexually unsatisfied and ordered male slaves to satisfy her. When she was done with them...she would kill them and bury their bodies in some shallow grave. She was a voodoo practitioner. She was eventually killed during slave uprising but her spirit is still alive Location: Rose hall, Jamaica

Not exactly,A ghost story but a scary one nevertheless....Me and my Parents were travelling from Hyd to Cehnnai by Car and we stopped at a dhaba to get something to eat,I went to this shop outside to buy water and this guy wearing a suit smoking a cig started this conversation with me about my Mot-Razr Cell phone and from there we had a casual conversation about 'evoulution of technology'...After having a tem ninute conversation with this guy I just glanced down at his leg and I got a shock of my life...... The dude's leg was chained to a nearby pole...This is were I started getting nervous as I was standing pretty close to him and was figuring out how to move away slowly..Beleive me guys that was the 2 most scariest minutes of my life.

Not exactly,A ghost story but a scary one nevertheless....Me and my Parents were travelling from Hyd to Cehnnai by Car and we stopped at a dhaba to get something to eat,I went to this shop outside to buy water and this guy wearing a suit smoking a cig started this conversation with me about my Mot-Razr Cell phone and from there we had a casual conversation about 'evoulution of technology'...After having a tem ninute conversation with this guy I just glanced down at his leg and I got a shock of my life...... The dude's leg was chained to a nearby pole...This is were I started getting nervous as I was standing pretty close to him and was figuring out how to move away slowly..Beleive me guys that was the 2 most scariest minutes of my life.
Did you find out why he was chained?

Did you find out why he was chained?
I think he was mentally unstable or something,He was wearing a suit and beleive me obviously it wasn't an expensive one but at the same time not the typical dress you would associate with a homeless person. He looked like he was in his mid 30's to 40's,and he was decently groomed....Looks like the guy noticed I realised the chain and he kept staring at me with this cold stare,So I decided not to ask around and get out of there ASAP...I tried to avoid eye contact with him but I could see he was staring at me from the corner of my eye. I told this to my family who were travelling with me and initially they were amused but I was visibly shaken up because that was the most weirdest encounter I ever had...After all these years sometimes I see the funny side of it but still scares the hell out of me when I think how close I was standing to this guy

Not exactly' date='A ghost story but a scary one nevertheless....Me and my Parents were travelling from [b']Hyd to Cehnnai by Car and we stopped at a dhaba to get something to eat,I went to this shop outside to buy water and this guy wearing a suit smoking a cig started this conversation with me about my Mot-Razr Cell phone and from there we had a casual conversation about 'evoulution of technology'...After having a tem ninute conversation with this guy I just glanced down at his leg and I got a shock of my life...... The dude's leg was chained to a nearby pole...This is were I started getting nervous as I was standing pretty close to him and was figuring out how to move away slowly..Beleive me guys that was the 2 most scariest minutes of my life.
:omg:

Not exactly' date='A ghost story but a scary one nevertheless....Me and my Parents were travelling from Hyd to Cehnnai by Car and we stopped at a dhaba to get something to eat,I went to this shop outside to buy water and this guy wearing a suit smoking a cig started this conversation with me about my Mot-Razr Cell phone and from there we had a casual conversation about 'evoulution of technology'...After having a [b']tem ninute conversation with this guy I just glanced down at his leg and I got a shock of my life...... The dude's leg was chained to a nearby pole...This is were I started getting nervous as I was standing pretty close to him and was figuring out how to move away slowly..Beleive me guys that was the 2 most scariest minutes of my life.
you are still nervous:winky:

I think he was mentally unstable or something,He was wearing a suit and beleive me obviously it wasn't an expensive one but at the same time not the typical dress you would associate with a homeless person. He looked like he was in his mid 30's to 40's,and he was decently groomed....Looks like the guy noticed I realised the chain and he kept staring at me with this cold stare,So I decided not to ask around and get out of there ASAP...I tried to avoid eye contact with him but I could see he was staring at me from the corner of my eye. I told this to my family who were travelling with me and initially they were amused but I was visibly shaken up because that was the most weirdest encounter I ever had...After all these years sometimes I see the funny side of it but still scares the hell out of me when I think how close I was standing to this guy
from now i better check legs before taking to any strangers :nervous: :nervous:

Thread is for sharing ghost story that u might have across in your life or story that u have heard from your friends the incident should be real no fake story plz let me start with one this incident occurred in orrisa I used to go to my tuition to a lady teacher she lives with her elder brother who has small son of 12 years and wife in the upper floor.on the ground floor lives a guy who is half mental used lives with his family one day that guy committed suicide by hanging himself in his house no one could find the reason for his death his tv was on and some sports channel was running it seems. i checked tv shedule of that day and found it was world cup match were india lost australia in league stage i thought that guy must have committed suicide due to india losing the match as i could not find any other reason.he was buried behind his house.whenever we used to pass the house our teacher used to tell us not to make sound when we are passing through his grave my teacher never believed in ghost she told us ghost never did anything wrong to us only we are scared to of ghost according to her ghost are not bad like they are made out to be A week later ,our teacher was left alone in her house along with her brother 12 years old son Her brother and his wife have gone off for marriage that night it was 1 clock that 12 years old boy woke up my teacher saying he wanted to go to bathroom but scared of dark so she took him bathroom and was wating outside when she saw white smokes near the window she went near the window and to her horror she saw the ghost of that half minded guy in black jacket standing near his bike.she was scared to hell she did not want to tell this to this kid and scare him after the kid came from the bathroom she told him to sleep and could not sleep due to fear In the morning her brother along with his wife came back home she told everything to him they checked the bike `box they found some rat poison The house owner performed lot of pujas to drive off the ghost my teacher ran away to Darjeeling until those pujas were completed she did not return
So you from orissa? I have a story also- My grandmother passed away a few years back,we went to our village to perform the last rites and all other rituals.My grandmother was very generous person .A week after on a day neighbour wife started acting wierd and people started gathering and saying my grandmothers spirit is in her body she also acted and behaved like one my aunts and everybody went and she told them many things .I did not want to go but was forced to go,i asked her my full name she would not tell as she never knew as she was just plain acting ,so i just ran away.