Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League

Chandan

Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League  

1. 1.

Read again' date=' Jiimy Paaji and Raja Venkat '[b']were' in Delhi watching Irfan bowl. Today Jimmy Paaji is at Jaipur :--D
Why 2 at one place? One could have been at Mohali to see Gony bowl as well. He is the second highest wicket taker this season till now for fast bowlers, also one should have been at Jharkhand vs Assam match to see Nechim.
Why 2 at one place? One could have been at Mohali to see Gony bowl as well. He is the second highest wicket taker this season till now for fast bowlers' date=' also one should have been at Jharkhand vs Assam match to see Nechim.[/quote'] Maybe they have decided they would go for one out of RPS, Nehra, Bhuvanehswar Kumar or Irfan.

11th over of the spell for RPS and picks a wicket. 132 kmph, outswing and got it to bounce, edging to 1st slip. Had a catch dropped off his bowling as well. RPS has perhaps never bowled with so much intensity in recent times, kept up the consistent speeds , lot of movement and getting the ball to lift off the track.. Great to watch.

Rohit Chaudhary, a young right hand pacer from UP. Isn't very tall, but strong built, has a strong slinging action, bowled an over just now speeds of 125, 128, 130, 129, 131 and 128. Beat the bat a couple of times with the bounce he is getting. Looks capable of bowling quicker if he can get more momentum in his run up.

Rohit Chaudhary, a young right hand pacer from UP. Isn't very tall, but strong built, has a strong slinging action, bowled an over just now speeds of 125, 128, 130, 129, 131 and 128. Beat the bat a couple of times with the bounce he is getting. Looks capable of bowling quicker if he can get more momentum in his run up.
With slingy action, he can always get a bit quicker.
watching him,yeah he seems good.but action seems injury prone P.S. the commentary makes me sleep,so not watching much
Between Irfan & RPS anyday Irfan a better option
nah RPS is better bowler. I wish one of the selectors were watching the assam vs jharkand match. It seems the selectors have no clue who Abu Nachim is. Rkt should send an email to the selectors and Duncan Fletcher about Abu. Otherwise, I am afraid he will never get an opportunity.
Between Irfan & RPS anyday Irfan a better option
RPS is a better bowler.
RP singh is comfortably better test match bowler than Irfan Pathan and has much better fitness record too.
nah RPS is better bowler. I wish one of the selectors were watching the assam vs jharkand match. It seems the selectors have no clue who Abu Nachim is. Rkt should send an email to the selectors and Duncan Fletcher about Abu. Otherwise, I am afraid he will never get an opportunity.
test n FC records say otherwise:hmmm:
test n FC records say otherwise:hmmm:
Irfan's most test wickets are against Zimbabwe and Bangladesh. Irfan depends mostly on swing, while RP is a much better alround bowler, has yorker and also good bouncer and better pace. On FC stats, Jogi is baap of all bowlers in India. Even in the match this year in Devdhar trophy one day, Ishant and Jogi played together in the final and Jogi took 6 wickets and Ishant could only manage 3.