Indianisms That Really Annoy You

Dhondy

i hate it when indians go to indian buffets and eat like pigs
Indian buffets cost 30-35 dollars/head here. As far as i am concerned, if you dont eat like a pig, you are getting scammed. Agar buffet me jaana hai to bhook ko tagraa karke jaana mangta..kya ? :hysterical::haha:

$30-35???? Most Indian places have their buffets for $10 and under....hence the pigging out!
Lowest i've ever seen in vancouver/toronto is $15 for lunch buffets...which has like one meat dish and the rest is mostly veggie. For proper desi buffets, you gotto pay 30-35 bucks here...

Lowest i've ever seen in vancouver/toronto is $15 for lunch buffets...which has like one meat dish and the rest is mostly veggie. For proper desi buffets' date=' you gotto pay 30-35 bucks here...[/quote'] The most expensive Buffet i have eaten is for $20 , at the "Tamba" in Las Vegas. It was worth it though, they even had idlis , dosas and "pongal" ( a very south Indian dish). The cheapest one i have tried is for $8, at the local Indian restaurant. It sucks though , totally.

Getting a buffet for me is pointless, I never eat that much at restaurants so it's a waste of money for me. I've been to many indian peoples' houses here in UK and most of them have plastic around cling film. However we don't :D lol

Getting a buffet for me is pointless, I never eat that much at restaurants so it's a waste of money for me. I've been to many indian peoples' houses here in UK and most of them have plastic around cling film. However we don't :D lol
Is it some NRI tradition.....i haven't seen too much of that in pure homes...some on remotes....but not much more...:tounge_smile:

Gambo munna...abhi tak log yeh kehte hain....?:tounge_smile: It is still better than....".Arre pichli baar dekha tha to patli dubli si thi"
:hysterical::hysterical:...lagta hai..Rads ki dukhti nas pe kisi ne haanth rakh diya hai.. Radhika...you should consult our resident trainers Lurker and Preds..