An ICF meet in real life

Gambit

Dhondy: So what do you think of the Occam's razor's application to the collapsing economy of the Slovakian sperm industry? CC1981: Well, you know, I lived in Slovakia for 3 years and have 275 Slovakian friends. So..... argh.gif 4 hours later and that what I think. Dhondy: Hmmm, thanks. I'll go and kill myself now.
:cantstop:

varun: So basically, that's the difference between RSA and other encryption algorithms when it comes to quantum computing and logical keying of data in SATA and SCSI drives. :alberteinstein: Aditi: Oh how interesting. (thinks to herself: ask me out already you loser!) :hmpf:
You can scratch that off the list :tounge_smile:

Hey aditi and varun...are you two dating or something?:dancing::dancing::dancing::date::handkiss::handkiss::love::rose::wink_smile:
The smilies tell a story. Knowing Varun, he will spend his weekend churning code not taking anyone out :wink_smile:

Gambit,holysmoke,dsr,maris,dial: sachin namah shivay. Sachin is GOD. Shut up you losers. :adore: Bumper,Parth,jf1 and almost everyone else: come to the dark side. Leave Sachin. He is selfish. Didn't you see him average only 2.3 against Maldives last week? jf1 and a lot of the others have switched sides. The dark side never wins :hysterical: PS- Shut up you losers.