IndianCricketFans Wayz Video

Cricketics

this video was created monthz back so that we could advertise this to bring more ppl here.. anywayz there were few ppl who wanted some change.. made that its now on youtube.com/indiancricketfans -rIwOYjRvUQ l8r would upload somewhere else too as youtube has phuked up the quality totally

i really like this one. very nice work, cricketics. what did u use to edit? some frame rate loss seems to be happening. maybe you could change the codec. minor issue. but content and delivery is superb.

i really like this one. very nice work, cricketics. what did u use to edit? some frame rate loss seems to be happening. maybe you could change the codec. minor issue. but content and delivery is superb.
actually i made this monthz back... had saved its work file. so i could just used same file and edited it with wmm, the most easy one and boring one too.. whenever the video gets uploaded on youtube, it looses its some quality automatically.. i will upload same video somewhere else.. and that quality would be better...