Pakistan vs England 2012 Itinerary

Sachinism

Four England cricketers, including the star duo of Kevin Pietersen and Monty Panesar, escaped unhurt when the taxi they were travelling in was involved in a minor incident. " Stuart Broad, Jonathan Trott, Kevin Pietersen and Monty Panesar were travelling at around 100kph when the taxi's bonnet suddenly flew up and into the car's windscreen, obscuring the driver's vision," a cricket website reported. "The driver was able to stop the car safely, however and the players were able to take a full part in training on Saturday evening." The squad trained at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, which will host the opening ODI against Pakistan. :pray: :nervous:
lol @ including the star duo :haha: It seems Monty is a bigger star than Broadie and Trott_bore :giggle:
Ishant is crap in shorter formats. Zak' date=' Umesh and Vinay or PK should be the 3rd pacer with Ashwin and Jadeja in the team.[/quote'] he was when he lost his pace. Remember his performances in the last series and Kitply Cup when he was still quick? If they is one thing that can be said of Ishant conclusively that he has gained his pace and is bowling the quickest he has bowled in his career.
We have Zak for skills and Yadav for pace. Hope captain gives him the new ball. Should play 2 spinners in SC. Rahul and Ashwin.
That's true. I totally forgot Rahul Sharma who should be a must in subcontinent. I am all for 2 pacers in Zak and Umesh and 3 spinners in Ashwin, Jadeja and Rahul. In case the venue is favorabl to pacers liek Dambulla where the ball swings a lot under light, drop a spinner and pick PK or Vinay.
he was when he lost his pace. Remember his performances in the last series and Kitply Cup when he was still quick? If they is one thing that can be said of Ishant conclusively that he has gained his pace and is bowling the quickest he has bowled in his career.
Kitply Cup!!! :hysterical: I guess only Pakis remember that :cantstop:
PK will do squat on Bangla pitches. But nevermind' date=' you are a genius!![/quote'] We are going to play 2 seamers in the SC. Most probably it will be Yadav and Zak or VK. Ishant's usual line and length is so poor that he will get slaughtered with his pace. You cant bowl short and give plenty of room for the batsmen to have a swing. The Pakistanis werent disturbed by pace alone, they were disturbed by pace on a tight line which Finn was bowling.
lol...i referred to it because we will be playing on Bangla pitches.
Ishant wasn't even trusted on Aus pitches where it would have made more sense to play him as the pitches have more bounce and help pacers. What's the odds for him to play in SC then? Don't think Ishant "Unlucky" Sharma has done much to get into the team TBH.