Irani Trophy Discussion thread - Rajasthan v/s Rest of India - October 1-5th

saneindian

yes and I wont suggest him to do what he had said. He can conserve his energy on a green track and try to seam and can go flat out more on flat tracks. I hope he will learn as he plays more.
No way man,they need to go all out its their forte ,this attitude has lead to many bowlers downfall ,I think he meant in india when the ball does nothing sometimes you have to vary your pace and bowl cutters and wait till it reverse swings then go full tilt.

Rajasthan bowling was Sub standard so can't reAlly judge much but it seems Rahane dhawan and even Manish pandey are in full form...manish was playing ing full form n suddenly got LBW.. I still feel Rahane is technically very good but Manish Pandey is very strokefull and impressive and he shud play for India soon...Mukund looks to be out of form. Umesh seems to be in full flow and Varun needs to get to his best rhythm. Vinay needs to be capable to bowl at 136K atleast he is normally less than 130K that's the issue...he wud fail in international cricket with 90 percent of his balls slower than 130K and his fast balls reaching 132K

What a pathetic umpire Hariharan is. In the morning did not give a clear caught behind and now post lunch,denies Rahul Sharma a plumb LBW. The ball hitting the batsman on middle stump and going straight, Hariharan says hit him outside the line! Rest of India have also dropped two catches, Parhtiv dropped one off Umesh and Mukund dropped one off Rahul Sharma.

132.2, 134.9, 137, 137, 139.2, 138.6- 68th over of the innings by Varun. Bowling very full, trying to get it to reverse. Bowled the last 3 deliveries from round the wicket, getting it to rise upto his chin and rib level. With the final delivery, hit Parida on his ribs playing an awkward shot.