NKP Salve Challenger Trophy, 2011 : Teams announced (Oct10-13)

saneindian

Mandeep SIngh is out today:WTF:
well they have to give all the jokers an opportunity to perform in this circus. Absolutely rubbish talent on display. As I said yesterday, only mukund has impressed in this tourney and I have to give credit to uthappa for playing a great knock against a decent bowling attack (irfan, ojha, mishra, parmeswaran). But then again, our odi openers are well settled and all these openers performing doesn't matter in the near term. I was looking for some bowlers to make a mark in this series but doesn't look like that's gonna happen. Most impressive bowler has been yusuf pathan :hysterical:
well they have to give all the jokers an opportunity to perform in this circus. Absolutely rubbish talent on display. As I said yesterday, only mukund has impressed in this tourney and I have to give credit to uthappa for playing a great knock against a decent bowling attack (irfan, ojha, mishra, parmeswaran). But then again, our odi openers are well settled and all these openers performing doesn't matter in the near term. I was looking for some bowlers to make a mark in this series but doesn't look like that's gonna happen. Most impressive bowler has been yusuf pathan :hysterical:
All 12 fast bowlers looked ordinary, no pace at all. Only Mithun and Chaudhary looked better than the rest.