Shami ahmed-First impression..!!!

Blue Panther

Yes and those two are not unadkunt and vinnay!! To be honest we need 3 like that but we need to have one trundler to keep die hards happy
It is much better to have a skilled trundler (like Bhuvi) than have an unskilled fast bowler (think Jumping Jack here :giggle:) Pace + Skill + Brain would be what an ideal bowler would be (think Steyn), but in order to be a decent bowler you need atleast two of these, and in that Brain is of highest priority IMO.
These guy is good. Along with bhuv India can actually field a decent LOI bowling unit
The good thing about Indian selection under Dhoni is that he likes to give people (e.g. Vinay and Ishant) a long go in the general set up. Shami will get a long opportunity to prove himself.

I don't have faith in any of your selectors. Still I cannot find any reasoning behind selection of vinay and ishant. These days even associates will back them to score 250+ against India though India should chase that target down easily. The problem is when India bat first and then score a good total only to see that the bowlers have given away the game. I don't think it hurts to try out some talented young Pacers over such tried and tested failures. Yes many of these young players will be failures. but its also likely that some of them might become the next zaheer, srinath or a more recent gem known as BK.

is this a good thing:giggle: great unadkunt also will get a long go before we realise he is pants
It means that we won't see any promising players be forgotten about after one bad series. They are always in mind. The downside is that people who are completely not rated will stick around but the policy certainly has the positive side to it.