Bigg Boss 5 - Live Episode

Prakat

I didn't watch rest of the seasons of Splitsvilla but 2nd one was good. Rahul ' date=' Param ,Sid and that girl with Mohit , they were good contestants. Sakshi Pradhan .. lol. Final was hillarious .I think Sid is gonna be very good in BB.[/quote'] yaaaa final when they had to abuse :haha: cant wait for sid :yay: :yay:

Please aaku...please :icflove:
keh diya na, bas keh diya:nono:
poomish ke waat lag gayi yaar aaku! well she deserves it did you notice the weird British accent she pulled when she broke the broomstick?
duuuuude, british accent ? possessed thi woh jese :fear: psycho puriiiiii 'youuuu vaant eeet? caaaz yurrrr askkkkiiing faaar eeet' :afraid:

keh diya na, bas keh diya:nono: duuuuude, british accent ? possessed thi woh jese :fear: psycho puriiiiii 'youuuu vaant eeet? caaaz yurrrr askkkkiiing faaar eeet' :afraid:
LOL! 'yurrrr dyyyingggggg faaarrrr eeet' :P If I had to pick between PM and PB I'd stick pick PM. PB is going to get her face punched in one of these days because she sticks her nose everywhere. And way to go Sanju baba, exposing Shonali for the faker she is!