Aravind in the ODIs

ganeshran

i love his potential..... last 2 t20 games his cumulative figures are 8 overs 124 runs for an extraordinary 1 wkt.... watch out england we hv a surprise for you in the odi series.
Might as well tie a gift ribbon around his jersey while he is bowling

Actually I think we're all being harsh on him (including myself) this pitch has been bowlers nightmare, even Nannes and pacy bowlers have found it tough here bar Tait. Still he's not exceptional to be in team but lets not judge him based on this CLT20 performance.

No need to make another scapegoat here. The poor lad was enjoying himself in the IPL, taking the odd wicket here and there and now all of a sudden has been thrust into the international team. Now every ball he bowls is analysed and you can already see him crumbling under the expectation before he even steps onto the international stage. Instead of mocking him, the selectors should feel the wrath of the supporters' frustration.

:yay: so happy Vinay Kumar Mark II didn't make his debut :yay: Could PK, Vinay or Arvind have produced that delivery that cleaned up Cook and started England's rot today?, a big emphatic NO!, I hope selectors take note the value of pace (even when still raw and young), it makes things happen.

13.6 Aravind to Rahane, FOUR, 6 fours off that over, this time he waits till the ball gets to him and guides it to the third man boundary, what an over that turned out to be! 13.5 Aravind to Rahane, FOUR, full toss, Rahane makes that 5 fours on the trot, cover drives it elegantly 13.4 Aravind to Rahane, FOUR, slower ball, Rahane pulls it over midwicket and off it goes racing away to the boundary off one bounce, 4 in 4! 13.3 Aravind to Rahane, FOUR, short, Rahane bends and scoops it high over behind the keeper and gets a boundary for that, top shot! 13.2 Aravind to Rahane, FOUR, 2 in 2, exact replica of the previous shot but slightly straighter this time, punches it past the bowler 13.1 Aravind to Rahane, FOUR, Rahane shows the full face of the bat and slaps it past the bowler for a four, brilliant timing!