We'll show what we're at home, says Raina

vamos_rafa

Looks like Raina's 'needling' is giving Finn a torrid time... The guy is besides himself and can't seem to keep his composure. Though Finn has given the best performance among the pom bowlers and that is a big compliment considering they brought the best international spinner in their squad!

Well he can score in ODI's when there is one short ball an over, all he has to do is survive that then he knows he can plonk his front foot down the pitch and swing away, meanwhile in the test series he was unsure of if another short ball would come so was unable to get forward hence getting bowled by some straight balls or getting bounced out. Seems Raina's test career is pretty much destined to be an embarrasment.

Well he can score in ODI's when there is one short ball an over' date=' all he has to do is survive that then he knows he can plonk his front foot down the pitch and swing away, meanwhile in the test series he was unsure of if another short ball would come so was unable to get forward hence getting bowled by some straight balls or getting bounced out. Seems Raina's test career is pretty much destined to be an embarrasment.[/quote'] Which is why it must be nipped in the bud.Better that he be respected as a dangerous ODI player than struggling in the tests.
Well he can score in ODI's when there is one short ball an over' date=' all he has to do is survive that then he knows he can plonk his front foot down the pitch and swing away, meanwhile in the test series he was unsure of if another short ball would come so was unable to get forward hence getting bowled by some straight balls or getting bounced out. Seems Raina's test career is pretty much destined to be an embarrasment.[/quote'] Yup just like Anderson is destined to be rainy day bowler.
Well he can score in ODI's when there is one short ball an over' date=' all he has to do is survive that then he knows he can plonk his front foot down the pitch and swing away, meanwhile in the test series he was unsure of if another short ball would come so was unable to get forward hence getting bowled by some straight balls or getting bounced out. Seems Raina's test career is pretty much destined to be an embarrasment.[/quote'] He still owned yo ass! if Raina is nobody then a "nobody" just made yo b!tch ass look sorry...:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Raina basically saying "ok I look like a complete moron batting overseas but now its my time to cash in on flat tracks until I get to Australia and finally get discarded forever" Well done Raina, you still cant bat.
what do u make of your team which cannot bat even-in flat tacks ? not raina england team is full of morons like u
Well he can score in ODI's when there is one short ball an over' date=' all he has to do is survive that then he knows he can plonk his front foot down the pitch and swing away, meanwhile in the test series he was unsure of if another short ball would come so was unable to get forward hence getting bowled by some straight balls or getting bounced out. Seems Raina's test career is pretty much destined to be an embarrasment.[/quote'] In tests just 2 short balls per over. What is your point. He could always play out those two balls and target spinners. He got out to spinner more often.
Raina basically saying "ok I look like a complete moron batting overseas but now its my time to cash in on flat tracks until I get to Australia and finally get discarded forever" Well done Raina, you still cant bat.
If it's that flat, why can't the Englsh batsmen bat - stop making these age old excuses
So England ODIs were Indian flat decks. He may not be successful in tests, but in ODIs, he is as goods as any.
but eng batsmen cant bat even on flat pitch... pathetic players...:finger: