We'll show what we're at home, says Raina

vamos_rafa

Yeah' date=' we saw how easily full strength Indian team with Zaheer, Nehra and Yuvraj in good form defeated England in WC match at home. [img']http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif Now with weak batting and rubbish batting, chances of England winning the series is certainly slim. Facepalm.gif
Yeah it is slim even with this side we should beat England at home! apart from Swann they do not have a bowling attack capable of posing much threat in the sub continent which is a large reason why we have hammered them in all of our recent series at home!
And how good is this Indian team against that Indian team of WC? How bad is this England team in comparison to that England team of WC?
Obviously we are missign key players but we have enough quality at home in our conditions against an average ODI side (away from home) like England that we should be expecting to win this series and fairly easily as well.

What I am worried about is that the Mohali pitch is probably going to favor England's bowlers more and even if India manage to win there, I think they will start experimenting and lose the next 2 games since they'll have already won the series. I hope neither of those scenarios happen and I hope we win the T20 also. Gotta destroy England psychologically and send them back bruised and battered.