Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

i think wht he did today was needed cos again ishant went wicketless zack only got after 50-60 overs so would u really complain? did ya saw wht happened in england we never leaked nay runs and we never got any wickets this guy was bowling some beauties just wait and watch he woul be much improved in 2nd innings (thats wht he does improves considerably) and i dont mind runs he gives would take his figures over ishant's figures any day!

ishant? idk lol and back then yadav wasnt ready imo he improved a lot his pace too today he bowled near 148 some balls i just know after rain stops he is gonna bowl much better spell full quick out swingers when he does that u will se why people are comparing him to steyn
Umesh was ready back then better than unadkat anyway
i think wht he did today was needed cos again ishant went wicketless zack only got after 50-60 overs so would u really complain? did ya saw wht happened in england we never leaked nay runs and we never got any wickets this guy was bowling some beauties just wait and watch he woul be much improved in 2nd innings (thats wht he does improves considerably) and i dont mind runs he gives would take his figures over ishant's figures any day!
Umesh can bowl more accurately at high pace than he did today and take wickets , as he had often shown during his brief career. Why does it have to be either / or for wicket taking bowling and reasonable accuracy ? If he was more accurate during his later spells when Siddle was batting he could have got a fifer.
Umesh can bowl more accurately at high pace than he did today and take wickets ' date= as he had often shown during his brief career. Why does it have to be either / or for wicket taking bowling and reasonable accuracy ? If he was more accurate during his later spells when Siddle was batting he could have got a fifer.
first big match i think he was nervous he will only get better he is new to test cricket i dont expect him to do all things right and whtever he did was good enough for us today and u never know he might wake up tomorrow and bowl much better cos now he has confidence behind him
first big match i think he was nervous he will only get better he is new to test cricket i dont expect him to do all things right and whtever he did was good enough for us today and u never know he might wake up tomorrow and bowl much better cos now he has confidence behind him
He comes across as a quick learner, unlike Ishant who never seems to learn where and how to bowl. I also think that Umesh would improve as the tour progresses as he would learn which line and length to bowl on Aussie pitches. Big pluses for Umesh today -- Quickest of 150.1 k, atleast 2 deliveries at 150 k or more, average speed around 143.5 k and lots of deliveries at 145 k or more. -- He bowled a lot of outswingers, a few inswingers and incutters as well. -- Looked threatening whenever he was accurate and comes across as a true strike bowler in tests. Bowled quick bouncers also .
He comes across as a quick learner, unlike Ishant who never seems to learn where and how to bowl. I also think that Umesh would improve as the tour progresses as he would learn which line and length to bowl on Aussie pitches. Big pluses for Umesh today -- Quickest of 150.1 k, atleast 2 deliveries at 150 k or more, average speed around 143.5 k and lots of deliveries at 145 k or more. -- He bowled a lot of outswingers, a few inswingers and incutters as well. -- Looked threatening whenever he was accurate and comes across as a true strike bowler in tests. Bowled a quick bouncer.
i think every one was impressed by him and those outswingers i just know sooner or later in this series they are gonna become handful for aussies ishant bowled some good balls but really he does not do naything other then bowling at his length day in and day out he needs to pitch it much fuller to surprise batsmen ball bouncers then bowl this length to me right now batsmen know wht he is ognna bowl they are in better position to play good ball and they jsut miss the gr8 ones lol
He comes across as a quick learner, unlike Ishant who never seems to learn where and how to bowl. I also think that Umesh would improve as the tour progresses as he would learn which line and length to bowl on Aussie pitches. Big pluses for Umesh today -- Quickest of 150.1 k, atleast 2 deliveries at 150 k or more, average speed around 143.5 k and lots of deliveries at 145 k or more. -- He bowled a lot of outswingers, a few inswingers and incutters as well. -- Looked threatening whenever he was accurate and comes across as a true strike bowler in tests. Bowled a quick bouncer.
gp.he is only going to get as the tour goes along.