Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

^^^...AHHH. I didnt even think of point 2. Of course now he knows Jesse is still alive... interestings! No youre right him going after them would be bit of a stretch...
Yeah, it was deliberately misleading - everything is subtext in Breaking Bad which makes it so awesome! Upon first viewing it seems like his anger is bubbling against Gretchen and Elliot and that he has gone to take them out. But its a real stretch as you say. The real important info is that the blue meth is back on and Jesse is still alive. Now that Walter White is well and truly dead (the family he claimed to do it all for has told him to go kill himself), its just Heisenberg left and Heisenberg is all about the purity of the blue meth which made him the drug king.

Great ending ' date=' thankfully no surprise. Yes one of the best show no doubt.[/quote'] Yup....the best thing about this show is sometimes being as straightforward as possible is the best approach.....I am glad they didn't ruin it trying for too many twists or surprises. :hatsoff: of to all actors who made you believe in their characters. I wanted to watch the last episode as it was telecast rather than after the reviews etc. Thank you vince Gillian......looking forward to the insider podcast

Also sad that part of the golden age of drama is drawing close :(( last season for mad men too I think :((. Breaking bad is over,burn notice is over .........haven't seen dexter(maybe 1 or 2 episodes)....I believe that is over too :sad:
Yes. First Dexter and now Breaking Bad. :( Great ending nonetheless. Heisenberg forever! :hatsoff:

Finale was fantastic , loved that unlike other series Gilligan actually ensured the show finished with a reasonable and satisfying ending. Dexter writers you hear me?

The one bit that was weak IMO was the shootout, too easy if you ask me, but hey who cares comeuppance comes in many flavors. Just need to know one more thing, did Todd and Lydia do it?

Finale was fantastic , loved that unlike other series Gilligan actually ensured the show finished with a reasonable and satisfying ending. Dexter writers you hear me? The one bit that was weak IMO was the shootout, too easy if you ask me, but hey who cares comeuppance comes in many flavors. Just need to know one more thing, did Todd and Lydia do it?
Use the spoiler tag in the forum. "SP"

And they gave a nod to each other before parting their ways. Brilliant end to a brilliant show :hatsoff:
Yeah that was nice . Great to see them 'working together' to bring down Uncle jack and his crew. Happy to see Jesse drive off too Great ending as everyone says. All ends tied up. The shootout was ingenious.

Yeah that was nice . Great to see them 'working together' to bring down Uncle jack and his crew. Happy to see Jesse drive off too Great ending as everyone says. All ends tied up. The shootout was ingenious.
A lot of people said "all ends tied up" but I think Brock (Angela's son) was one which was not.
I did think that when Lydia poured that sugar into her tea it was the ricin. I guess the focus on it gave that away though
I think that was very clear - remember Walt had taken the ricin earlier to Lydia as well after Gus' death. He decided against it after he struck the Czech-meth deal. I was able to predict this correctly apart from the Grechen-Elliott money thing.