Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

A lot of people said "all ends tied up" but I think Brock (Angela's son) was one which was not. I think that was very clear - remember Walt had taken the ricin earlier to Lydia as well after Gus' death. He decided against it after he struck the Czech-meth deal. I was able to predict this correctly apart from the Grechen-Elliott money thing.
Hmm I dont remember him taking the Ricin to Lydia earlier... Brock is kinda a loose end (Andreas son right?) but not a big deal...The money thing was a clever move too. When he firsts asks for their address etc on the phone posing as a journo I though he was out to kill them. Also realised those two 'hitmen' were bogus but it was nice to see that it was Skinny P and Badger making an appearance

A lot of people said "all ends tied up" but I think Brock (Angela's son) was one which was not. I think that was very clear - remember Walt had taken the ricin earlier to Lydia as well after Gus' death. He decided against it after he struck the Czech-meth deal. I was able to predict this correctly apart from the Grechen-Elliott money thing.
it was Mike

Hmm I dont remember him taking the Ricin to Lydia earlier... Brock is kinda a loose end (Andreas son right?) but not a big deal...The money thing was a clever move too. When he firsts asks for their address etc on the phone posing as a journo I though he was out to kill them. Also realised those two 'hitmen' were bogus but it was nice to see that it was Skinny P and Badger making an appearance
You missed it :hehe: Walt goes to his house and opens the switchboard to take it out. Then they focus on Lydia picking up the sugar thing and even focus on her mixing it. I really wanted Jesse to kill him but liked his reply when Walt asked him to shoot. The way he gave away money to his son was smart, as soon as I would think of one gap, it would be explained in the next scene. Very well written and directed. Saul and Jesse may appear in another movie/tv series now

^Listen to the Breaking Bad insider Podcast.....Vince has already adressed the Brock situation. I beleive it was implied that Brock's grandmother will take care of him and that is obviously a better option for him than living with Jesse. Also there were some amazing permutations they had comie up with for S5....Very fascinating

^Listen to the Breaking Bad insider Podcast.....Vince has already adressed the Brock situation. I beleive it was implied that Brock's grandmother will take care of him and that is obviously a better option for him than living with Jesse. Also there were some amazing permutations they had comie up with for S5....Very fascinating
Exactly definitely not Jesse - all I wanted to say was it was a loose-end without having a definite close. Same for Mike's daughter.

And Jesse will land up in jail - Brock will be the "on watch" by the DEA. Jesse has already explained about Brock/Angela to the DEA.
Jesse mentioned about Brock to Hank and Gomez, and the CDs that were recorded were already stolen/ broken by Jack.

And Jesse will land up in jail - Brock will be the "on watch" by the DEA. Jesse has already explained about Brock/Angela to the DEA.
He only told to Hank and Gomez, no one else knows. @zaheer +1. I was thinking that too yesterday, what happened to Huell?

So people who are scrutinicising every aspect of the show Quick question how did Walt know where the car would be parked to get the right range and Also what if Lydia did not show up...I mean she was a neurotic and paranoid lady after all....He did take a chance with that. It is called suspension of dibilief people...Stop over analyzing things...We watch mindless Bollywood and Indian movies and seem to not care about major flaws but we get an awesome show and we over-analyse things :giggle:

So people who are scrutinicising every aspect of the show Quick question how did Walt know where the car would be parked to get the right range and Also what if Lydia did not show up...I mean she was a neurotic and paranoid lady after all....He did take a chance with that. It is called suspension of dibilief people...Stop over analyzing things...We watch mindless Bollywood and Indian movies and seem to not care about major flaws but we get an awesome show and we over-analyse things :giggle:
He didnt! It is why he didnt park where he was told to. I guess they could have gone to a totally different building far from the car. Also good thing they didnt check the trunk!