Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

..but u see the twist' date=' becoz that - they found a routing # which led to some german place and a guy committed suicide..what a brilliant thinker[/quote'] do u think Walt had any role in Mike 'reconsidering' ??

I am not convinced this season, Walt's reason for going back to "cooking". He just got off scratch free and he wants to go back?? Why?? He already has a business.
SPOILER ALERT Maybe thats the point. He has no real reason to go back to cooking, his cancer is in remission, he has a business, he can get off scott free. But the fact that he does choose to go back to cooking shows that he might be starting to lose it . Like in the new episode, when Jesse advised him on how to fit the equipment in the houses, he's like oh thats very good, usually Walter would have had every base covered.

I am not convinced this season, Walt's reason for going back to "cooking". He just got off scratch free and he wants to go back?? Why?? He already has a business.
His personality has also changed. Power and greed have become paramount, and he wants to be in control. If you think about his past life, he saw himself as someone who could not fulfill his potential. He was a chemistry genius who ended up as a high school teacher. Being a drug lord, now caters to his ambitions. There is a psychological angle to this, one should not miss. I am now the danger. He handles the business, and I handle him.