Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

I have been watching it for the last 2 weeks and I think Im watching season 3 right now. The episode about the fly was pretty lame and couple of episodes in the 3rd season are very boring. I watch 2-3 episodes a night so I expect to finish 5 seasons available on netflix in a week or so :P

^ I agree she can be annoying- I think that is all it is... and as she points out its that she opposes or 'calls Walts lies' for what they are and we naturally root for him (or have been)...nothing as profound as it being because she is a 'non submissive wife', thats feminist bull. She is really coming up trumps on the acting front in this season especially. As is Jesse. About the show and specifially the last two Eps Loved the big showdown between Hank and Walt- both turning in blistering performances in that scnee- brief as it was. Dont know whether I am still rooting for Walt, I do like Hank Its interesting to see those Flashforward scenes- clearly the world knows he is Heisenberg, now its just finding out how... the last Ep seems to indicate Jesse tells all.