Spot-fixing: Butt, Asif and Aamer found guilty, sentenced to jail !!

SachDan

i hope salman butt shares his cell with peter north and lex steele and is fed on a daily diet of cok meat sandwitches :pray:..fecker has no shame, ruined pak cricket and has the nerve to criticise other cricketers :finger: aamer:((.. u shall be missed (till 2015 ) :yay:
u really miss a fixer? :omg: I have sympathy on these guys if they are Threatend by Mafia... But if they done this solelymfor money,however ppoor their familis are and Age of player doesnt matter in this

#spotfixing Another huge claim. Majeed says he paid £75,000 to the players for the no balls fix. Butt is apoplectic in the dock #spotfixing Another twist. Majeed says £65,000 went to ASIF; £10,000 to BUTT; £10,000 to AMIR of the News of the World bung money

u really miss a fixer? :omg: I have sympathy on these guys if they are Threatend by Mafia... But if they done this solelymfor money,however ppoor their familis are and Age of player doesnt matter in this
yaar lettuce be cereal , the kid was a once in a lifetime bowler , i miss his cricketing abilities not his ability to bowl 50 feet no balls, as long as he serves his prison sentence and is willing to put in the hard yards and is still in shape to play cricket again , im willing to give him a second chance , till he cheats again :((.
yaar lettuce be cereal ' date=' the kid was a once in a lifetime bowler , i miss his cricketing abilities not his ability to bowl 50 feet no balls, as long as he serves his prison sentence and is willing to put in the hard yards and is still in shape to play cricket again , im willing to give him a second chance , till he cheats again :((.[/quote'] Facepalm.gif
yaar lettuce be cereal ' date=' the kid was a once in a lifetime bowler , i miss his cricketing abilities not his ability to bowl 50 feet no balls, as long as he serves his prison sentence and is willing to put in the hard yards and is still in shape to play cricket again , im willing to give him a second chance , till he cheats again :((.[/quote'] No wonder these guys cheat again and again till supporters like u are there
No wonder these guys cheat again and again till supporters like u are there
wtf r u crazy , i said im a fan of his bowling , not my fault that he is a cheat , and once he serves his punishment im ok with him resuming his career. what do you want me to do shoot him in the head ?
wtf r u crazy ' date=' i said im a fan of his bowling , not my fault that he is a cheat , and once he serves his punishment im ok with him resuming his career. what do you want me to do shoot him in the head ?[/quote'] No Life ban is enough no cheats in cricket.

they have all been at it and been doing it for years , put them all in jail boils my blood that the bloody squirrel kamran akmal is still roaming around the streets of lahore when these guys are most likely gonna end up in jail .we could have been so much better without these idiots in our side. on another note i hope aamer gets a further two year sentence for that hairstyle of his , how freaking ugly is that hairstyle , my barber would refuse to style my hair that way even if i wanted him to :facepalm:

they have all been at it and been doing it for years ' date=' [b']put them all in jail boils my blood that the bloody squirrel kamran akmal is still roaming around the streets of lahore when these guys are most likely gonna end up in jail .we could have been so much better without these idiots in our side. on another note i hope aamer gets a further two year sentence for that hairstyle of his , how freaking ugly is that hairstyle , my barber would refuse to style my hair that way even if i wanted him to :facepalm:
:hysterical: ****ing brilliant !!