Favourite TV shows

suma25

finished the 1st season. Extremely good. Twists and turns in every single episode. Glenn Close is brilliant :hatsoff:
That was fast. Glad you liked it.. :nice: I have not seen the 2nd season..I read that it's not great but the 3rd season is good (that's what I gather from reviews). May be you can continue watching and give your feedback. :)

^ Have seen a couple episodes of Mad Men and it's on my list for sure. Breaking Bad is just epic...if anyone has not watched it then you are missing out on a top quality show.
oooh yes, Mad Men is a must watch and is very addictive. It captures the zeitgeist of 60s Americas as faithfully as you can on television. Created by Sopranos writer Matthew Weiner.

Sopranos The Wire Anyone watch Mad Men and Breaking Bad? These two are as good. These four are considered the apex of TV shows.
IMO Mad Men is one of the greatest TV shows ever made. I've seen one season of breaking bad and its outstanding. Planning to watch the rest of it soon.

:nice: Both are good. First season of Wire is quite slow, so you will have to be patient as you go through the episodes. Boardwalk Empire has excellent production value.. Martin Scorsese was involved in the filming, so you know what I mean!

:nice: Both are good. First season of Wire is quite slow, so you will have to be patient as you go through the episodes. Boardwalk Empire has excellent production value.. Martin Scorsese was involved in the filming, so you know what I mean!
Boardwalk empire it is then. Always liked Steve Buscemi's acting. His part in Sopranos was brilliant too :nice:

I'm also watching "Chidiya Ghar" and some other shows on SAB tv :D Gadda Prasad :adore: :adore:
There is no other good show on sab except chidiya ghar.The show is awesome,Every episode is based on a proverb and its influences on the life of the family.Its the best show i have watched in last 5 years on any channel.

There is no other good show on sab except chidiya ghar.The show is awesome' date=Every episode is based on a proverb and its influences on the life of the family.Its the best show i have watched in last 5 years on any channel.
Lapataganj is also quite good, especially when you compare it to the other "comedy" shows on Indian television currently.

I'm also watching "Chidiya Ghar" and some other shows on SAB tv :D Gadda Prasad :adore: :adore:
SAb tv is a good comedy channel with a variety of shows. Tarek Mehta ka ulta chashma is the favorite in our household.