Favourite TV shows

suma25

watched 3 or 4 episodes of Comedy Nights with Kapil. After a long time there's good comedy show on TV. The only thing I do not understand is Sidhu's role - he's not a judge/contestant/host and the only thing he does is sit there and laugh.
He is there to ensure no Jokes fall flat. Him being there removes the need for the Editors to include background laughs as done in some Sitcoms.

My favorite TV shows list are: American Idol The Twilight Zone Night Gallery Touched By An Angel Some shows I like most of the time are: Dr. Quinn (medicine women) The Waltons Beverly Hillbillies The Dick Van Dyke show Family Matters Petticoat Junction

Any one here watch Discovery or Nat Geo or History channels ?? :dontknow: All are obsessed with Soap Operas and reality shows :headshake:
I used to watch a lot of History Channel and TLC but then their programs got really boring (especially with TLC where they mainly have food shows nowadays) in the last 1-2 years.

Any one here watch Discovery or Nat Geo or History channels ?? :dontknow: All are obsessed with Soap Operas and reality shows :headshake:
I watch Nat Geo.Mega Factories and dangerous encounters is good

I used to watch a lot of History Channel and TLC but then their programs got really boring (especially with TLC where they mainly have food shows nowadays) in the last 1-2 years.
TLC has become such a bore now.......only cooking.:((

TLC is good at it's own way. Gives a temptation to travel more. :(( When I was a kid, there is a dubbed show in Star Vijay where a hot girl from India used to travel to many countries and places. Donno the name.
I watch Nat Geo.Mega Factories and dangerous encounters is good
They are really good. :two_thumbs_up: Try to watch Time Warp in Discovery.

TLC has become such a bore now.......only cooking.:((
yeah. Earlier they had great shows now its either cooking or eating :wall:
TLC is good at it's own way. Gives a temptation to travel more. :(( When I was a kid, there is a dubbed show in Star Vijay where a hot girl from India used to travel to many countries and places. Donno the name.
it hardly has any travel shows now. The only time someone in a TLC show travels is when that person has to go to a particular country/city to eat something :phehehe:

'Musafir Hoon Yaaron' hosted by Deepti Bhatnagar?