Favourite TV shows

suma25

^It'll take you years to finish all this stuff
400 Gigabytes of movies to go with another 100 Gigabytes of TV shows :yay: moviespo.jpg I got some free time coming up. Btw, I didn't download any of it. Just took my external hard drive to my friends place and pinched all the stuff of him. This thing is a boredom buster of absolutely EPIC proportions. For about $50 bucks, its an absolute steal. img0113ku.jpg

Sree_India, when (if) there is a Mumbai meet, get that hard disk along. I wanna copy a few things. :dance: In return I can give you video cassettes of "Dekh Bhai Dekh" which my dad taped in the late 80s/early 90s. Absolute laugh riot.

Ok done. We have a deal Sree. :deal: Off topic dumb question: How do you take a screen shot of your monitors? I knew it but forgot. And attaching an external webcam and making it face the screen and taking a pic or taking a pic with a digicam and then transferring and resizing always is a pain.

Ok done. We have a deal Sree. :deal: Off topic dumb question: How do you take a screen shot of your monitors? I knew it but forgot. And attaching an external webcam and making it face the screen and taking a pic or taking a pic with a digicam and then transferring and resizing always is a pain.
Just use the "Prt Scr" key on the keyboard and then paste the image on paint/photoshop etc and save it.

Yup. I also bought one recently and have already filled up more than 300GB in just a few days.
Absolute Beauty. Whip it out wherever you go, transfer all the stuff you need and Bob's your uncle. 750 Gigabytes of movies is a hell of a lot. No excuse for boredom.
The feature is called Print Screen. http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows

Off topic dumb question: How do you take a screen shot of your monitors? I knew it but forgot. And attaching an external webcam and making it face the screen and taking a pic or taking a pic with a digicam and then transferring and resizing always is a pain.
There is a print screen button on most keyboards :hehe:

There is a print screen button on most keyboards :hehe:
But I don't have outside keyboard on my laptop. Only on my desktop. On laptop I use the attached keyboard. HP Pavilion doesn't have this print screen button, I think. :((

But I don't have outside keyboard on my laptop. Only on my desktop. On laptop I use the attached keyboard. HP Pavilion doesn't have this print screen button' date=' I think. :(([/quote'] then you can use the "snipping tool" to take a picture of any page you have opened on your computer. Just click on the "snipping tool" and then select the area of the screen you want to take a picture of and save the image.