Great effort from my old man

Dhoni_fan

Appears as if Dhoni fan and his dad have decided to take on the goras with Dhoni fan's punchy lines in telemarketing calls and his dad with his letters! .... Just wondering' date=' did the 'goras' pay a rent for their stay? Because it's hard to see someone coming in as a guest behaving like that[/quote'] No not at all they offered but my parents would not have it! That is what hurt my parents even more!

There's a line in the Bhagvad Gita that says something to the tune of " Do your duty, don't worry about the fruits of your action" Your parents can be proud of their actions. Honourable indeed. Of course, if it were me in your their place, I'd slip in a note between the posters saying "now that you are gone, and we're missing your presence, we've decided to adopt a pet donkey so that we're always reminded of you. Of course the animal will find it difficult to meet your levels of non cleanliness, but we'll make do. We'll even name him ____ (insert name of the guy)."
hahaha that is brilliant! :) Do u know one day my dad was cooking potatoes! and this guy walks in and says oh the house stinks of Bombay Mix! dad said no then he said ok Bombay Potatoes then! My dad was furious

hahaha that is brilliant! :) Do u know one day my dad was cooking potatoes! and this guy walks in and says oh the house stinks of Bombay Mix! dad said no then he said ok Bombay Potatoes then! My dad was furious
Did that guy say Bombay. Doesn't he know its Mumbai now. Ignorant Brit.Call him back and have him rephrase his sentence. NOW.
Ticha maiyla!!! Insult karaychi asel tari Mumbai he naav vaprave. :hitler: :mad: :mad:

Man, you guys need a bit of ghetto in you. Should have tossed his ass out along with his **** right there, and dumped some aloo on his ass for good measure. Rule #0 - don't take **** from others.

Of course' date=' if it were me in your their place, I'd slip in a note between the posters saying "now that you are gone, and we're missing your presence, we've decided to adopt a pet donkey so that we're always reminded of you. Of course the animal will find it difficult to meet your levels of non cleanliness, but we'll make do. We'll even name him ____ (insert name of the guy)."[/quote'] Not your brightest, love.