Impressed by Aaron

I know ur just saying this for dramatic effect but still calm down :cantstop:
When you see binny play you may contemplate as well. While chubby little man(I mean binny even though we have selcted 3 fatties in squad) runs in to bowl dibbly dobbling at 120 kmph, we will all wonder why a guy bowling 90 mph(actually 2 do that but one apparentyl not even good enough to make squad) guy is not in for this mota.
When you see binny play you may contemplate as well. While chubby little man(I mean binny even though we have selcted 3 fatties in squad) runs in to bowl dibbly dobbling at 120 kmph' date=' we will all wonder why a guy bowling 90 mph(actually 2 do that but one apparentyl not even good enough to make squad) guy is not in for this mota.[/quote'] I have exam tomorrow so I don't care If Aaron plays I might switch on tv that's it No need to get attached to it so much ...some times people take cricket way too seriously
When you see binny play you may contemplate as well. While chubby little man(I mean binny even though we have selcted 3 fatties in squad) runs in to bowl dibbly dobbling at 120 kmph' date=' we will all wonder why a guy bowling 90 mph(actually 2 do that but one apparentyl not even good enough to make squad) guy is not in for this mota.[/quote'] I think binny will replace ashwin, not ishant. Ishant is a pure (crap) bowler so dhoni will bring a proper pacer in for him. Meanwhile ashwin is seen as an allrounder and so it makes sense to get binny in for him
I will reply to your post later but couldn't stop myself from asking this question. Pandey : Still unproven. God knows how he will bowl.
True, but he will probably get a few matches to play before 2015 and we'll get to assess him properly then. Has done decently in domestic one-days and 'A' tours.
Awana : He already got his chance. According to you' date=' he must be ultra rubbish because in those limited opportunities, he absolutely did nothing.[/quote'] Were T20s. Was rubbish in both but were probably nerves more than anything. Was the second-highest wicket-taker in the Vijay Hazare Trophy. Is Vidarbha's best fast bowler (yes, better than Umesh Yadav). Is aggressive, has decent pace and actually takes wickets.

Unadkat instead of Yadav. Ya, why not.. :nervous: For me : 4 bowlers that are must for 2015 WC are Shami, Bhuvi, Aaron and Yadav. For the rest of the post, I will reply later. But you should have chosen some good bowlers to back your argument. Unadkat is never going to make any pace attack better. Sandeep Sharma's only skill is his swing but he is too slow for international standards. He also bowls in pacer friendly conditions. And if Yadav is expensive and not a geniune wicket taker then neither is Awana. Wagh is not in the scheme of things. He may be a good option but I doubt that he will even make into the 30 probables for World Cup. That leaves only Pandey and I am all for giving him a fair chance. I have seen his bowling and I liked what I saw.

:icflove:Don't write such stuff man. Cool down.You will get ulcers....:icflove:
Had enough of trundlers at 130 and just below. So what do we do, go for bowlers even slower then trundelrs to dibbly dobbly bowlers at 120-122. He slogs 10 of 6 balls wont compensate for runs he leaks and fact raina and kohli will also bowl more cos of it. Meanwhile we have fast bowler carrying drinks I have had it up to here!!!
Had enough of trundlers at 130 and just below. So what do we do, go for bowlers even slower then trundelrs to dibbly dobbly bowlers at 120-122. He slogs 10 of 6 balls wont compensate for runs he leaks and fact raina and kohli will also bowl more cos of it. Meanwhile we have fast bowler carrying drinks I have had it up to here!!!
Regarding our cricket team, steps are rarely taken pre-emptively. Only when something goes wrong horribly does any change happen. Aaron and Umesh were first introduced when our existing seamers started bowling 125 to 135 k or thereabouts and we lost badly in England. Same thing about introducing the young Indian batsmen like Pujara and Rahane in tests. Everyone understood that Yuvi of today or Raina were technically inadept at no.4 but the change was brought about only after a string of failures. So, maybe , the introduction of a dibbly dobbly seamer ,like Motu Binny , as a mainstream pacer may cause the necessary hue and cry about the introduction of a 90 mph fast man. Maybe a blessing in disguise. Let's hope for the best.
Chill my friend, got a good vibe that Aaron will play. Apparantely he was bowling a longer spell in nets? Dhoni has also praised him. Binny can't replace a bowler, he is in the all-rounder slot so its bowler replacing bowler: aaron replacing ishant hopefully. Pandey has a chance in tests plus we need strike bowlers and aaron is that guy