Gautam Gambhir seems to be a shadow of his previous self..

I know he may have good decent averages and aggregate scores. He does great against the NZ and Pak of the world in liittle meaningless games. How about showing up against South Africa Australia etc in ODIs? For every hundred this guy gets its followed by about 0-25 runs. Id rather have a guy who gets 70-80 70% of the time. Lets see what happens the next 3 matches consider the next game is against a minnow i expect him to excel and then disappear against SA. Watch the SA game closely i can guarantee he'll get 30-40 runs and god willing the brilliance of Pathan can save India this time.
Gambhir - 69, Pathan - 0 enough said. p.s. :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

Gambhir was awful this game... This was a match where india had to Blitzkrieg and put up massive runs. They were under way with Sachin and Sehwag until Gambhir came in and he KILLED the run rate. Sachin had to take so many risks and eventually got out. Pathan and Yuvi had to come in and SLOG cause GG once again did nothing to help india. Everyone who watched this match heard the commentators they heard everyone say how uncomfortable he looks how Sachin is under pressure. Remember that wild slog he took against Steyn? GG another worthless player using up a spot

Gambhir was awful this game... This was a match where india had to Blitzkrieg and put up massive runs. They were under way with Sachin and Sehwag until Gambhir came in and he KILLED the run rate. Sachin had to take so many risks and eventually got out. Pathan and Yuvi had to come in and SLOG cause GG once again did nothing to help india. Everyone who watched this match heard the commentators they heard everyone say how uncomfortable he looks how Sachin is under pressure. Remember that wild slog he took against Steyn? GG another worthless player using up a spot
Ok, Gambhir was absolutely awful and pathetic and committed a great crime by making runs for his team, he should be dropped immediately. Now, what about Yuvraj, Dhoni, Kohli, Yusuf - all of them batted horribly and collapsed like a pack of cards. Gambhir, in your opinion, needs to be dropped because he made runs, so what about these guys who did'nt make runs :hmmm:
:finger:
After this post i don't think you will ever be taken seriously on this forum.
You cant be serious.right. :fool::fool:
It can also work on the floor' date=' couch, bath tub, beach etc?:winky:[/quote'] The pitch is difficult off the bed. The conditions aren't good. The ball doesn't come on the bat. :hitler:
Get a 69, my friend. Will change you for the better.

Pathan Yuvi etc had no choice but to slog. Gambhir killed the run rate. India were cruising at 8 an over. Sachin had to hit a six after 36 balls cause Gambhir killed the run rate. Pathan had to slog immediately same with Kohli (who i dont know decided to drop him to seven) and Yuvi. Gambhir is awful

He only comes back after every game to only comment on Gambhir
Yes. I've noticed that. Maybe gambo's sagging form has rubbed a lotta people the wrong way.
Pathan Yuvi etc had no choice but to slog. Gambhir killed the run rate. India were cruising at 8 an over. Sachin had to hit a six after 36 balls cause Gambhir killed the run rate. Pathan had to slog immediately same with Kohli (who i dont know decided to drop him to seven) and Yuvi. Gambhir is awful
Gambo is not a slogger. He isn't a Robin Uthappa, Yusuf Pathan or Suresh Raina. He is a stabilizer. He can play the long innings. Maybe he killed the runrate, but he was playing his natural game.
HE IS GAMBHIR AND HE IS AWESOME

Gambhir provides stability to an innings..He is required in this otherwise manic batting line up full of explosive batsmen.. Once set, he is difficult to contain and steadily increases his scoring rate..My only issue is his fielding. That said, it was unfortunate he slipped while attempting to take a catch..