Is Ashwin the genuine all rounder we are looking for?

I hate everyone now. The whole team are as.holes. I HATE CRICKET!!! F off everyone. Cricket is f.cked
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
The whole team needs to be stripped naked and beating the c.rap out of live on Star News in Delhi!!!!
:hysterical: Then Ashwin will be nominated to speak to the press on that. He will come out holding his pr**k and say 'We are not embarrassed'. Then someone will start a thread in ICF 'Indian team naked but they are not embarrassed -please comment.'
:hysterical: Then Ashwin will be nominated to speak to the press on that. He will come out holding his pr**k and say 'We are not embarrassed'. Then someone will start a thread in ICF 'Indian team naked but they are not embarrassed -please comment.'
i can already imagine some commments eww
None of us have it large