Vinay Kumar is awful and should not be anywere near the Indian team!!!

Vinay was initially touted as a bowler who can bat but his batting sucks , his bowling alone is not good enough to keep him in the team, IF HE BOWLS IN 140'S AND THEN MOVES THE BALL WHICH HE MOSTLY DOESN'T THEN HE IS EASY MEAT.NORMALLY HE BOWLS in 130's and gets smacked, also he being a short bowler at that pace the batters find it very easy to hit him on most deliveries.

For gods sake. Whats wrong with selctors. When I said no Vinay I did not mean get in the king of trundlers in crapthan!!!!
i think after their long samosa-chai debate i.e team selection, now they come to realize that #7 spot should be a so called all rounder..pressure was put on them on not picking an all rounder for that spot, like pathan.. so they hired kiraye ke gunde`s nd instructed them to injure vinee (as only he seems to be a useless folk , replaceable in the side) so that crapthan could replace him, hence the selection :winky:
And the worst part is..This guy never gets injured. Keeps himself fit all the time.
:finger::finger::finger::finger: it was my avatar during ipl which injured him i told stuge he will be gone for weeks after ipl :P
:thefinger: