Things you really need warning/bans for on ICF

CSK Fan

Hope u people get wht I did in hood was jus joke cos I have talked to kandi before and even she knows it was joke and nothing else .. also tom abt reporting mods wad joke..also I have never stalked priyanka heck I was first to complain in chat abt constant stalking by members .. I hope people realize after a while any joke gets ugly and unfunny.. Keyboard warrior started it and we all knew it was just for fun and all veer zaara jokes but now since everyone is doing it t for weeks now it looks bad..
I never pointed to you. I never even read your chats with Candy until 2 days back when you were stalking her and when I logged into chat, that convo was showing up.

I never pointed to you. I never even read your chats with Candy until 2 days back when you were stalking her and when I logged into chat' date=' that convo was showing up.[/quote'] How was that stalking ?lmao we were just talking !

How was that stalking ?lmao we were just talking !
IDK I didn't read the whole chat. There were 8-10 msgs and there were posts like "You live in xxx", "Your occupation is xxx","This is good info for me now i will find you" etc.

IDK I didn't read the whole chat. There were 8-10 msgs and there were posts like "You live in xxx"' date=' "Your occupation is xxx","This is good info for me now i will find you" etc.[/quote'] cabby:hysterical::hysterical:

IDK I didn't read the whole chat. There were 8-10 msgs and there were posts like "You live in xxx"' date=' "Your occupation is xxx","This is good info for me now i will find you" etc.[/quote'] that was from her own posts dumbass see this is what happens when u jump to conclusions ...:giggle:

Some of them are really legit. I am against capital punishment here... I think, we need to let them continue posting wherever they like. Only thing is that their post should end up in a KLPD :finger: thread in a joke section. So that everyone can have a big laugh at them. Those who derail the thread - next 5 post in KLPD thread Trolling should be checked a little bit. A day in KLPD and so on... these posters should get some KLPD.

Why the f*k does anyone bother if Candy has no issues with it? She seems friendly at the chat box and is enough matured to figure out the funny part and the part where some crosses the line. Is this about Sabby's chat with her? :facepalm:

Oh yeah! Some of you kids might've finally grown quite a few pairs which makes you man enough to harass females in internetz?
chachu dont go into a hissy fit. i clarified with priyanka. nothing is wrong atleast from my end. take your nari kalyan yojna somewhere else :two_thumbs_up:

that was from her own posts dumbass see this is what happens when u jump to conclusions ...:giggle:
Yeah right. Where did I jump to any conclusion? All I saw were these posts made by you and ":fear:" smilies made by her.
Why the f*k does anyone bother if Candy has no issues with it? She seems friendly at the chat box and is enough matured to figure out the funny part and the part where some crosses the line. Is this about Sabby's chat with her? :facepalm:
I am not having any issues with it man. Heck I didn't even read the full chat. It was Sabby himself who started talking about that and I just told him what I saw.

OK, just to clarify my position, this not about any one poster or any one incident. But its really boring to see any thread with any one female poster posting going into a complete different direction with our local romeos flirting. It must be irritating to the girl and to other posters. No one wants any official bans or warning

Yeah right. Where did I jump to any conclusion? All I saw were these posts made by you and ":fear:" smilies made by her. I am not having any issues with it man. Heck I didn't even read the full chat. It was Sabby himself who started talking about that and I just told him what I saw.
yes and i was forcing her to talk na ? also define stalking ? from looks of it you are the one stalking me and kandi :rofl:

What? I just logged into chat and these msgs were showing up at the top.
and u jumped to conclusion without knowing what was happening ? tell me why did u even post here about me without even reading the whole chat? without even talking to kandi if i was harassing her or was it joke... also without even getting context of those messages as stalking was about me finding about samba not her! :rofl: im asking u politely for last time now stop talking about me behind my back and stop spreading fake rumors and dont mess in things u know nothing about . PS dont send me pm about this ..wanna talk? talk here...