Things you really need warning/bans for on ICF

CSK Fan

IMO, there are two cases 1] Genuine - In these cases the user is accessing the forum from a mobile device and it's vBulleting is not optimized. Solution? Mobile Interfaces in the form of Discourse.org (Android users before you suggest Tapatalk please understand that it is not free on other platforms). 2] Lethargic - Now, this may not necessarily be true but I feel that if someone's not quoting the text or writing a summary it's due to plain lethargy (the person hasn't read the article or does not want to contribute). Solution? Community should refrain from posting on such threads. The most irritating part (personally) is that despite specifically telling BB etiquette in the best way possible posters would still like to not follow it.
yeah mobile interface will be good .. and tapatalk is not free anywhere right now they are testing beta so its free..

Though I guess this was a light hearted thread to start off with, I agree with this latest discussion on the badgering of girls. They don't sign on to the site to incessantly chat about dating etc. Some have been brave enough to share their pictures and location. Earlier some posters have been banned for crossing over the limits of decency and if needed it will be done again. The thing is to report posts or parts of the thread where things might be getting out of hand. For example, that 1000 post confessions thread is something I have not read any bit of, so its important for posters to make moderators aware of such things with specific examples. Another thing is that chathood has the same rules as ICF and transgressions there will lead to similar actions.

Though I guess this was a light hearted thread to start off with, I agree with this latest discussion on the badgering of girls. They don't sign on to the site to incessantly chat about dating etc. Some have been brave enough to share their pictures and location. Earlier some posters have been banned for crossing over the limits of decency and if needed it will be done again. The thing is to report posts or parts of the thread where things might be getting out of hand. For example, that 1000 post confessions thread is something I have not read any bit of, so its important for posters to make moderators aware of such things with specific examples. Another thing is that chathood has the same rules as ICF and transgressions there will lead to similar actions.
Interesting. From what I have seen, hood is normally worse than chit chat threads when it comes to wooing girls or flirting.

Interesting. From what I have seen' date=' hood is normally worse than chit chat threads when it comes to wooing girls or flirting.[/quote'] yeah. The hood is seen as very informal and this leads to open flirting etc. Also, most people don't even know that there are Mods for the hood also.

Hope u people get wht I did in hood was jus joke cos I have talked to kandi before and even she knows it was joke and nothing else .. also tom abt reporting mods wad joke..also I have never stalked priyanka heck I was first to complain in chat abt constant stalking by members .. I hope people realize after a while any joke gets ugly and unfunny.. Keyboard warrior started it and we all knew it was just for fun and all veer zaara jokes but now since everyone is doing it t for weeks now it looks bad..
Sid and I didn't point out to you. We were talking about how this happens in general.

Sid and I didn't point out to you. We were talking about how this happens in general.
Chatting is always lot more personal . Imo u cannot really moderate it..tidigi used to joke before that in hood serious posters are reported and banned lmao :p Sid said he read some chats so I thought he is talking abt wht we all use to talk about .. U were there so will appreciate if u clear it up :)

Chatting is always lot more personal . Imo u cannot really moderate it..tidigi used to joke before that in hood serious posters are reported and banned lmao :p Sid said he read some chats so I thought he is talking abt wht we all use to talk about .. U were there so will appreciate if u clear it up :)
we do need some Mods in the hood IMO. from what I remember, that day everyone was just having fun and Candy was absolutely fine with it so I don't think anyone would have a problem with that.

we do need some Mods in the hood IMO. from what I remember, that day everyone was just having fun and Candy was absolutely fine with it so I don't think anyone would have a problem with that.
I would argue I wad the being bullied :beee: They sshould make u mod U know people here and ur very regular also u know when to stop trolling :p

I would argue I wad the being bullied :beee: They sshould make u mod U know people here and ur very regular also u know when to stop trolling :p
thanks but I won't be able to do it as I would be going off ICF (or reducing the number of hours I spend here substantially) from August :(