Whom should we pick in place of Praveen?

koksmayu

Spinning facts?You have been pawned ' date='We do not have likes of marshal,holding,garner in our attack ,He has won us matches qagainst top teams which not many indian fast bowler have done and what armchair critics like you right does not matter .He has done well in the past so he got oppurtunities and if he gets picked selectors still believe inn his talent.[/quote'] do u think that numbers r made up?
Why are you so disgusting? Tumke pas gf nahi hai' date= bichare :hysterical: Cricket God I agree with you, Sree is talented and in form. He has done well against top opposition.
lol wtf, so not having a gf is your excuse for your love for Sree is it? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Bullshit he has won us test matches against top teams which not many indian fast bowlers have done.He has had a horrible last year but his performances till 2010 were good and only injuries kept him away from playing he averaged around 30 around that time- http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/34274.html?class=1;spanmax1=18+Aug+2010;spanval1=span;template=results;type=allround, He needs to work on his fitness but other than that if he plays consistently and is backed he will be a asset .
Apart from 2 tests in SA which other top test team he has won a test match.And his other 5 wkt haul was against Sril at home where they have never won a test match.Let alone winning test matches he has taken just 3 5-wkt hauls in 27 tests spinning 5 years. He averages 45 since his comeback against Srilanka. His last 5 series after the series against Srilanka Bangladesh in India 54 Aus in India 63.5 Nzl in India 44.25 Ind in SA 41.77 Ind in Eng 61.62 Not in a single series he ave less than 40.Not even against Bangladesh.He averages 63.5 against Aussies and 41 against England.How many matches has he won against top teams like Eng and Australia. Sreesanth is a below average bowler over his career for India with a good record in SA.The worst thing is despite playing most of his career away from India (16 out of 27) he sstill averages 38.
lol wtf' date=' so not having a gf is your excuse for your love for Sree is it? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] :cantstop: honestly , I will have Vinay Kumar in my team than Sree. At least he is an honest trier. He will not take wickets but because of his accuracy will surely not leak runs. And if someone from other end is bowling well , he will keep batsmen under pressure. Sree kept ruining those good spells of PK and Ishant by bowling crap through out. Even Raina was a better bowler than SreeCvnt.
:cantstop: honestly , I will have Vinay Kumar in my team than Sree. At least he is an honest trier. He will not take wickets but because of his accuracy will surely not leak runs. And if someone from other end is bowling well , he will keep batsmen under pressure. Sree kept ruining those good spells of PK and Ishant by bowling crap through out. Even Raina was a better bowler than SreeCvnt.
sorry but we cant have 3 containing bowers in 4 man attack i think sree should play ranji if he performs select him no point in selecting unfit ,out of form bowler.. or better word out of rhythm..(cos it takes some time to get back in peak rhythm) u guys should remember who so ever is selected would be in team if zak is unfit. so vk is out of question any other bowler u know of who can get wickets ? i dont think sreesanth would be selected w/o match practice he isnt zaheer khan.. and i think he SHOULD NOT be selected like this.. needs to bowl in 2 ranji games and atleast get 5 wkt haul if he is fit for tests then its no big deal i guess if he cant then its better to blood another new one see australia.. even they are banking on young attack.. we dont really have a choice now do we ?

Sreesanth have the 2nd worst record of any bowler who has played decent amount of test cricket over last two years.Heck even Paul Harris and Harbajan have a better record than him over that period. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=1;filter=advanced;orderby=bowling_average;orderbyad=reverse;qualmax1=10000;qualmin1=500;qualmin2=10;qualval1=balls;qualval2=matches;spanmax1=03+Dec+2011;spanmin1=03+Dec+2009;spanval1=span;template=results;type=bowling

Sreesanth have the 2nd worst record of any bowler who has played decent amount of test cricket over last two years.Heck even Paul Harris and Harbajan have a better record than him over that period. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=1;filter=advanced;orderby=bowling_average;orderbyad=reverse;qualmax1=10000;qualmin1=500;qualmin2=10;qualval1=balls;qualval2=matches;spanmax1=03+Dec+2011;spanmin1=03+Dec+2009;spanval1=span;template=results;type=bowling
With the highest economy rate :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guys the whole issue of Sreesanth has cropped up because of this article in DNA

Vijay Tagore l MUMBAI Irfan Pathan may be making waves in the Ranji Trophy, but his time has not yet come. The Baroda speedster, who till not long ago, was the golden boy of Indian cricket, may have to wait for some more time to make an international comeback. As of now, he does not seem to figure in the national selectors scheme of things. So when Krishnamachari Srikkanth & Co meet in Ahmedabad on Monday to discuss Praveen KumarÃÔ replacement for the tour of Australia, Pathan is unlikely to figure prominently in the discussion. The selectors seem to have a few other options. Reliable sources say top on the list are S Sreesanth and Abhimanyu Mithun. The Kerala pacer has been in the wilderness for some time on fitness grounds. He played one Ranji Trophy match, but has been out of action for nearly a month. The first thing the selectors will do is to seek the fitness update of the mercurial pacer. Sources close to Sreesanth say he has regained fitness after undergoing ayurvedic treatment in Coimbatore for over two weeks. On Friday, he was on his way Bangalore to report at the National Cricket Academy. Å´ree will report at the NCA on Saturday. He had an injury on the left toe, but is completely fine now. As far as I know, he is fit for national duty, a source close to him said. Incidentally, if Sreesanth were to be picked, it would be for the second time that he would come in place of Praveen Kumar. Sreesanth had come into the World Cup squad after the Uttar Pradesh seamer was ruled out due to an elbow injury. Interestingly enough, Mithun was named in the squad for the ongoing ODI series against West Indies after PK was ruled out due to a rib injury. The Karnataka pacer, who has played four Tests, has a good chance to be part of the tour party for Australia. The lithe 22-year-old seamer has taken 10 wickets this season. MumbaiÃÔ Dhawal Kulkarni too has an outside chance.
Now if you read this carefully, all it says is that Sreesanth claims to be fit now. Nowhere it indicates that he is the favorite to be selected. My instincts tell me that it is going to be Mithun. A fully fit Mithun is any day a better option than a half-fit, half-wit Sreesanth. Abu Nechim or Gony would have been preferable ..But we know Srikant and co are nut cases.