Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219

1983-2011

Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219  

1. 1.

Both are as good as each other.Only think u can think of is Sachin's knock was chanceless which is extra ordinary. But dont think the SA attack was better than this WI attack as some are saying.Styen is not that good ODI bowler as in tests particularly in flat wickets and also West Indies had much better spinners and slow bowlers.So i would both attacks are of similar quality IMO.One could even say West Indies had better attack considering the vareity they have.
This... Saffers had a one-dimensional attack and steyn was not doing so good... plus windies bowlers like roach and rampaul had performed pretty well in the last 3 games and were in form so its pretty much a better bowling lineup than what saffers had
So no chance of the bowling attack struggling because of good batting? I have seen many flat ptiches where one side has scored good yet the other side has bowled well enough to restrict the second team. have seen Steyn bowling great reverse swing on many pitches
Many folks who saw that series would tell you that bowlers were struggling, so not much point in discussing the attacks. You can see the scorecards highlights yourself and see how the likes of Karthik and Dhoni batted To me, the suggestion that one knock was better just because of bowling attack, where the bowlers were struggling in those conditions doesn't cut in .... which is why I am judging the knocks on how the batsman went abt playing in those conditions. Note, we are only comparing the knocks in relation to each other, saying one is better does not mean that other one is bad as both of them were great knocks The 'bowling attack' argument that you bring in this case is somewhat similar to what you suggested of ten's record against Pak in tests. His avg is low because he wasn't playing at his peak (when in one of the series, he had hit that 100 in Chennai) .... in short, not that much relevant in this topic And you can see some folks are even suggesting that WI bowling attack is better, so whom to believe ....
bringing Test matches in a thread about runs made in ODIs :hatsoff:
When pathetic fanatics like you combine Tests/ODI records as you please there is nothing wrong in what I was getting at given the quality of attack is brought into picture all to undermine VS's knock. What is good for the goose has to be good for the gander isn't it?
aap hamarey bhagwaan ho :hail:
How did I miss this^ gem :giggle: Bhai, fanatics's God is Sachin w/ his stats on cricinfo being the holy bible, along with online forums being the temple/church where the fanatics chant his verses :hail: More you are trying to compete or sound funny, the more pathetic you appear :hysterical:
When pathetic fanatics like you combine Tests/ODI records as you please there is nothing wrong in what I was getting at given the quality of attack is brought into picture all to undermine VS's knock. What is good for the goose has to be good for the gander isn't it?
that was when we were talking about who was the better batsman overall. Here we are talking about who played the better innings and the scope of this particular discussion is just these 2 innings.
How did I miss this^ gem :giggle: Bhai, fanatics's God is Sachin w/ his stats on cricinfo being the holy bible, along with online forums being the temple/church where the fanatics chant his verses :hail: More you are trying to compete or sound funny, the more pathetic you appear :hysterical:
competition with you!!! :hysterical::hysterical: ...do not flatter yourself... on second thoughts, keep at it, only way you can feel better. As for attempting to sound funny - well if you are participant of a discussion - it is already a joke. Btw, I never even have to use negative adjectives for you, you are good at 'intellectual striptease' w/o even us asking for it. Free entertainment :dance:
competition with you!!! :hysterical::hysterical: ...do not flatter yourself... on second thoughts, keep at it, only way you can feel better. As for attempting to sound funny - well if you are participant of a discussion - it is already a joke. Btw, I never even have to use negative adjectives for you, you are good at 'intellectual striptease' w/o even us asking for it. Free entertainment :dance:
It's not me who goes around in every other thread seraching for your post :P it even a pain to read your responses, you are pathetic! .... so boring *yawn*
It's not me who goes around in every other thread seraching for your post :P it even a pain to read your responses .... so boring *yawn*
Look who is talking - who goes about searching internet blogs and what not to quote here!!! And I can not even count, how many times you quote someone from unrelated thread on ICF. As I said - you can never be unhappy, as long as you keep deluding yourself...you are blessed!!
Look who is talking - who goes about searching internet blogs and what not to quote here!!! And I can not even count, how many times you quote someone from unrelated thread on ICF. As I said - you can never be unhappy, as long as you keep deluding yourself...you are blessed!!
Ok, so commenting on someone else's blog or mentioning what someone said this or that on some other thread is like following that person in every other thread and commenting on his post whether I understand what's being said or not .... and more importantly, it equates to following you! .... you are displaying some great logic, funny that you seem to go around looking for fallcy in mine's esp. w/ the exceptional qualification that you have :P And this will be my last post on this subject .... I have much better things to do then devote time to stalkers and fools like YOU :winky:
Sachin's 200 was against a powerful bowling attack
SA bowling attack called Powerful mainly based on their reputation in Tests...in ODI its not as powerful as it looks...May be slightly better than this WI attack... But they had far superior fielding unit compare to pathetic windies fielding... Still 219 >>>> 201* :giggle: