Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219

1983-2011

Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219  

1. 1.

Yah and lets hope it wont take the god of cricket more than a year to get his next century even against lowly West Indies or Bangladesh.
No that task exclusively belongs to the likes of Sehwag , well where else can he get a chance to shine once in a while if not against BD in WC or mighty Windies like today ? Sachin deliberately opts out of these trivial matches so that others can have there moments to cherish .
On a serious note, Whats this a parvenu inferiority complex that Sachin anti fans/ Sehwag fans have on this site? Baffling. The two innings are both to be enjoyed. I think I'm perfectly placed to adjudicate on this matter, as I've seen none of the innings and don't have any 'agenda' or bias. Sehwag may have scored more, but Sachin reached there first. But then again, we don't remember who scored the first ODI 50 or 100, but always remember who holds the record for the highest ODI total at the moment.
thats because there are so many 100s/50s being scored. But this is different. We will not see many 200s being scored in ODIs and therefore people will always remember the 1st one to score 200. Its like Lara's 400 in Tests - we may never see another 400 in Tests or we may see only very, very few 400s but because these are so rare, people will always remember that Lara was the 1st to score 400 in Tests. Also, in case of ODI 200, its such a special player who has scored the 1st 200 that people will not forget.
thats because there are so many 100s/50s being scored. But this is different. We will not see many 200s being scored in ODIs and therefore people will always remember the 1st one to score 200. Its like Lara's 400 in Tests - we may never see another 400 in Tests or we may see only very' date=' very few 400s but because these are so rare, people will always remember that Lara was the 1st to score 400 in Tests. Also, in case of ODI 200, its such a special player who has scored the 1st 200 that people will not forget.[/quote'] but we remeber 219 :winky:... nice number compare to just 201.....

Sehwag in tests ---> 319 Sehwag in ODIs ----> 219 appears as if he likes to the number 19 as the last two digits .... also interestingly, the diff is exactly 100! I remember someone had combined all Tendulkar 100s and tried to rank batsmen based on 100s scored, now do we do that with highest scores :P

Sehwag in tests ---> 319 Sehwag in ODIs ----> 219 appears as if he likes to the number 19 as the last two digits .... also interestingly, the diff is exactly 100! I remember someone had combined all Tendulkar 100s and tried to rank batsmen based on 100s scored, now do we do that with highest scores :P
you posted...you are going to Stop :winky:
how about we rank posters on the foolishness and utter lack of logic in their posts!!! guess you will be 1st in that list :winky: