Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

The Great Smartphone War For three years, Apple and Samsung have clashed on a scale almost unprecedented in business history, their legal war costing more than a billion dollars and spanning four continents. Beginning with the super-secret project that created the iPhone and the late Steve Jobs’s fury when Samsung—an Apple supplier!—brought out a shockingly similar device, Kurt Eichenwald explores the Korean company’s record of patent infringement, among other ruthless business tactics, and explains why Apple might win the battles but still lose the war. Read More - http://www.vanityfair.com/business/2014/06/apple-samsung-smartphone-patent-war

@ velu anna. my brother is going to Seoul for a conference. is it true that Samsung and LG phones are cheap there? If that's the case, I ll ask him.to buy gpro2 or G3 or note 3 for me
Without contract phones in Korea are costlier than Indian prices :( Online prices in India r far more cheaper ( galaxy S5 costs 35k only , but need to verify imei/serial number b4 buying ) I think u got lots of money . u can but ANYTHING u want .. I mean literally u can buy anything u want :p Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Without contract phones in Korea are costlier than Indian prices :( Online prices in India r far more cheaper ( galaxy S5 costs 35k only , but need to verify imei/serial number b4 buying ) I think u got lots of money . u can but ANYTHING u want .. I mean literally u can buy anything u want :p Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
dont talk about russian slaves again :finger:

also korean versions have different hardware like antenna for tv ..and probably different lte bands
samsung and lg started enabling this region lock too .. :faceplam: need to verify it b4 buying

okay :(( I m not going, my brother is going only for 2 weeks. I m looking to save some money, no money to buy anything :sad: