Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

iMessage got many new features inspired from watsapp .. whether your brother is coming to korea for checking autolooms ?? :sherlock:
No bro, he is going for some roundtable conference with korean doctors and also looking to buy some endoscopic and laparoscopic equipments. we are yet to upgrage to auto loom, we use only manual power loom and apparels. Majority is the cotton spinning mill. :--D

No bro, he is going for some roundtable conference with korean doctors and also looking to buy some endoscopic and laparoscopic equipments. we are yet to upgrage to auto loom, we use only manual power loom and apparels. Majority is the cotton spinning mill. :--D
samsung simband :phehehe: :two_thumbs_up: in bhavnai/erodr area there is a heavy shortage for labours .. many r upgrading to auto looms .. my cousin took 4 auto looms for lease .. 1 auto = 15 power looms ?? :hmmm:

samsung simband :phehehe: :two_thumbs_up:
God that's stupid. Constanlty looking at ur heart rate, oxygen and pressure levels might cause anxiety and paranoia. Many patients admit that they are afraid of OT's not becoz of the actual operation/surgery but becoz of the heart rate monitor, pulse oximeters, the BP measuring machine and most importantly the bright halogen lamp above the face. :giggle:
in bhavnai/erodr area there is a heavy shortage for labours .. many r upgrading to auto looms .. my cousin took 4 auto looms for lease .. 1 auto = 15 power looms ?? :hmmm:
1 power loom = 15 auto looms in terms of power. Finding good mechanics for maintenace is a problem. My dad also has this sentiment, the power looms we have are imported and they are bought by my grandpa in 70's. They are still running for 45 yrs. Only one out of 200 got repaired. We might not upgrade as the whole weaving industry is in decline. Might stick with apparels and spinners. :(( Well, there is a shortage of labour here too. However, we get some labours from Karnataka and Maharashtra now a days. Sad part is most of them aren't labours like biharis, but ex-farmers and weavers. One of our former worker is from Aurangabad, who is an awesome saree maker. He weaves some good paitani sarees. His son is my friend, who is a full time embroidery designer for wedding sarees.

@ velu anna I have used this S health, it measures only the physical stress, not the mental stress. Yeah, monitoring only your physical stress absolutely useless and gives you wrong information. If you break down what's in the S health, it asks for the height and weight, which adds to a rough BMI value. Then if you place ur finger, it vaguely measures the body temperature, room temperature, humidity, heart beat etc., and tells you some information. You can also add the blood test results I guess. A lot more things like the food taken, situation, emotional status, the behaviour of people around you need to be considered. The biggest thing is the mind can become stressed in a matter of seconds affecting the body in a matter of minutes. All these physical stress levels are monitored and will be felt by your brain a lot faster than some smartphone. Believe in your mind and body than you belive in ur phone. People using these misguided apps have more risk of turing into a dumb and stress full person. As I said in the previous post monitoring the body will cause anxiety and paranoia.

I think it all comes down to what a user expects from an operating system. Brand names mean little if you are going to pay for simple apps and features. You should make a list of all the features you are expecting and pros and cons of each OS. People forget about Windows phone when talking about OS's but it's pretty perfect for certain kind of users. Make and match your wish list.

android is good there is no doubt abt that .. but fragmentation is a big issue .. when google releases all the devices just like apple , it will be fine.. things which works in one android device may not work in other device .. when i come out of samsung , first thing i will do is to publish an app which removes bloatware from samsund devices :giggle:
I never said it's not but developers will develop regardless and situation is only improving and even process Btw it's pain in the ass for developers when apple changes resolution and only reason why iphone has not changed it's ppi since iphone 4 They have different set of problems if you tried to read what I sent you will get my point but u only wanted to troll Btw my point is simple ios will have under 10 percent share and it's cult fans and developers while android while be for everyone..lot like osx and windows There will be people and devs who proper ios apps and will stick to it while others won't care and continue using phone an developing apps even with some challenges Btw iphone 4 won't get update and I am sure ipad 2 won't ..so how will ios 8 apps work on them ?

android in itself is a ripoff from iOS :giggle: apple has got patents for everything , they might use it when needed.. like lg and samsung already released curved mobiles and they r shouting for flexible mobile displays.. but apple already patented how to have bendable circuits and batteries
Please stop using words like fandroid Only intention of you is to troll and trust me when some one talks with you seriously I don't do that I expected better from you...feeling bad I wasted my time last night ...have fun trolling :hatsoff:

when some one who knows my position calls me that just because i dont agree with him i find it immature i use both OS and prefer them for different thing..
My post wasn't directed at you :giggle: I have to agree..i used the first iPhone which came out for a brief period of time..it gave me great feeling and it was awesome piece innovation from Apple
Want a mobile between 20-25 k range are iphones or android phones in that range better ?
Moto X

My post wasn't directed at you :giggle: I have to agree..i used the first iPhone which came out for a brief period of time..it gave me great feeling and it was awesome piece innovation from Apple Moto X
even now its one of the best phones its not like they are looting people its best all round device for normal people who are not power users

Please stop using words like fandroid Only intention of you is to troll and trust me when some one talks with you seriously I don't do that I expected better from you...feeling bad I wasted my time last night ...have fun trolling :hatsoff:
i am serious .. and i gave my view as a independent developer.. if u dont want to agree what else i can do .. ask any app developer abt which is more profitable and comfortable to develop , most will go for iOS.. in 2013 apple paid app 10 billion to developers to androids 800 million , so i wont agree with you abt android going to smack apple in another 2 years ..

i am serious .. and i gave my view as a independent developer.. if u dont want to agree what else i can do .. ask any app developer abt which is more profitable and comfortable to develop , most will go for iOS.. in 2013 apple paid app 10 billion to developers to androids 800 million , so i wont agree with you abt android going to smack apple in another 2 years ..
you can do anything other than calling me names and i gave you link of pocketcast...is he not any developer ? andi never said smack ? please show me where i did you are reading things you want and posting baseless stuff all i said is in 2 years gap will be far less and application gap is almsot non existent now even with so called developer problems . i actually said in 2 year's time i will get iphone but ofcourse i am fandroid and you did not read that