Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

other than this so called DP ( expected 3D ) and scroll , nothing much to offer.. probably amazons target is making money thru services and they have a deep pocket
Better camera than iphone ..better hardware and some killer software features which others cannot compete with

Better camera than iphone ..better hardware and some killer software features which others cannot compete with
without seeing the camera how can u comment abt it .. passing judgement based on mega pixel count is novice .. iPhones 8MP camera beats samsungs 16MP camera in many benchmarks nokia was the king of phones even when the likes of sammy/sony had better specs :winky: anyway let us wait for the battery life .. lots of camera/sensors drain a lot

without seeing the camera how can u comment abt it .. passing judgement based on mega pixel count is novice .. iPhones 8MP camera beats samsungs 16MP camera in many benchmarks nokia was the king of phones even when the likes of sammy/sony had better specs :winky: anyway let us wait for the battery life .. lots of camera/sensors drain a lot
You have very bad habit of assuming what I am thinking and arguing about it . It has 13 mega pixel with huge Individual pixels even bigger than iphone and there was comparison photo shown here So not only it has more resolution it has bigger pixels so more light and obviously with optical image stabilisation it's killer combination and photo they showed comparing proved it Btw sony phones current generation easily blow away any iphone in photography unless u follow sites like theverge ...every other site including anandtech and gsm arena found camera on sony phones this year to be best after lumia

To give u perspective ...htc ultra pixel camera has bigger pixels than iphone but resolution lacked but this phone has same size of pixels but also bigger resolution with optical stabilisation I am not sure about day photos but this will destroy anything in low light I can promise you that right now

You have very bad habit of assuming what I am thinking and arguing about it . It has 13 mega pixel with huge Individual pixels even bigger than iphone and there was comparison photo shown here So not only it has more resolution it has bigger pixels so more light and obviously with optical image stabilisation it's killer combination and photo they showed comparing proved it Btw sony phones current generation easily blow away any iphone in photography unless u follow sites like theverge ...every other site including anandtech and gsm arena found camera on sony phones this year to be best after lumia
i watched the whole presentation and they mentioned only about mega pixel count and Image stabilization ( which is absent in iPhone ).. IS is a not a very big feature as you think , HTC was one of the pioneers in it and they decided to screw it for much debated Ultrapixel.. lets wait for the proper image comparison rather than taking bezos views that his camera is the best sony is better than everyone else except nokia in camera tech .. but my point is 8MP iPhone camera gives a tought fight with 16 MP ISOCELL sasmung one.. other than 4 additional front cameras , i dont see any extra features in h/w side ( will be copied if its found useful ) :D other android flagships have better h/w specs than this.. but Amazon can screw the likes of HTC , samsung and sont by thier service and software might .. bet amazon cant be bullied y marketing

i watched the whole presentation and they mentioned only about mega pixel count and Image stabilization ( which is absent in iPhone ).. IS is a not a very big feature as you think , HTC was one of the pioneers in it and they decided to screw it for much debated Ultrapixel.. lets wait for the proper image comparison rather than taking bezos views that his camera is the best sony is better than everyone else except nokia in camera tech .. but my point is 8MP iPhone camera gives a tought fight with 16 MP ISOCELL sasmung one.. other than 4 additional front cameras , i dont see any extra features in h/w side ( will be copied if its found useful ) :D other android flagships have better h/w specs than this.. but Amazon can screw the likes of HTC , samsung and sont by thier service and software might .. bet amazon cant be bullied y marketing
Dude it's written on photo they showed the specs of lens :winky: And I do not care about samsung truth is if I showed you photo from any phone you would not be able to tell difference ...but this is killer hardware and some very very very bad software can make it shoot pictures which are inferior to iphone If they do average job the will be fine