Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

Actually once I was trying to scratch the galaxy s screen for a reason ( my own phone ).. I used knife , blade , needle but I couldn't scratch the screen.. If someone needs to protect the body then use bumpers.. Body can be easily scratched Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
like i said knife would not work as its not harder than gorilla glass but sand would get sand paper rub it on ur screen :winky:(actually dont as it will be scratched everywhere )

yeah, I'm planning to buy a phone this month and was thinking between nexus 4 & HTC One X. Almost everyone I have asked/reviews etc are saying that Nexus is way better so I have pretty much decided on Nexus 4. Which cover/case/screen protector are you using?
Nexus 4's camera is pretty poor in comparison to other phones of similar price range likes S3 or HTC one X plus and it has stock UI which is pretty boring and bland. You would like touchwiz or Sense UI of HTC more.

I used to be nit picky and would protect every bit of my new phone but now lost all that passion. I mean why do we do all this stuff? We end up getting new phone every year or two. Just use it to fullest and give away and get a new one.
Some of us do not.

I'm using this bumper. Looks class. Screen protector is a no name brand. Serves the purpose.
this looks really nice. But I'll have to go with a full back cover because I do drop it often and with a glass at the back, there's a high chance of it cracking easily for me. I was looking at [ame=http://www.amazon.com/cell-phones-accessories/dp/B00A55Q2HA]this[/ame] one.
Nexus 4's camera is pretty poor in comparison to other phones of similar price range likes S3 or HTC one X plus and it has stock UI which is pretty boring and bland. You would like touchwiz or Sense UI of HTC more.
actually from what I've heard/read, the camera, though not at par with S3/One X, is still pretty good, especially in good lighting conditions. As for Stock Android - thats the best part for me because I like to customize my phone and stock android allows for the maximum customization.

this looks really nice. But I'll have to go with a full back cover because I do drop it often and with a glass at the back' date=' there's a high chance of it cracking easily for me. I was looking at this one. actually from what I've heard/read, the camera, though not at par with S3/One X, is still pretty good, especially in good lighting conditions. As for Stock Android - thats the best part for me because I like to customize my phone and stock android allows for the maximum customization.
Then its good. PS: Even S3 and One X are good only in good to decent light conditions, but this is not great even in good light. Only good camera in low lights are with Nokia 720, 920, and 1020. here is a comparison with S3. http://www.gsmarena.com/piccmp.php3?idType=3&idPhone1=5048&idPhone2=4238&idPhone3=5125

Then its good. PS: Even S3 and One X are good only in good to decent light conditions, but this is not great even in good light. Only good camera in low lights are with Nokia 720, 920, and 1020. here is a comparison with S3. http://www.gsmarena.com/piccmp.php3?idType=3&idPhone1=5048&idPhone2=4238&idPhone3=5125
yeah, Nokia's devices have really great cameras. this comparison tool looks interesting...

So I talked to some more people and they're saying that Galaxy S3 is THE best phone for the money I want to spend (around 25k). Now in terms of battery life and camera, both One X+ & S3 are better than Nexus 4 and in performance, the S3 may have a slight edge. I really want to go for Stock Android but if S3/One X+ is definitely better in many aspects then I might have to think again.... Mobile experts plz help.

So I talked to some more people and they're saying that Galaxy S3 is THE best phone for the money I want to spend (around 25k). Now in terms of battery life and camera, both One X+ & S3 are better than Nexus 4 and in performance, the S3 may have a slight edge. I really want to go for Stock Android but if S3/One X+ is definitely better in many aspects then I might have to think again.... Mobile experts plz help.
Yeah. S3 is better in performance, slightly better camera too, but looks, build not that great. One X plus is best as a complete package. Nexus has faster chipset and google stock that is the only plus it has. Lack of storage is an issue too. I always like to buy a complete alround package in a budget I have and that is why I had bought Wave 2 as well. It was a complete package back then, a best buy in that price range in terms of build, looks, camera, my usability.

Yeah. S3 is better in performance, slightly better camera too, but looks, build not that great. One X plus is best as a complete package. Nexus has faster chipset and google stock that is the only plus it has. Lack of storage is an issue too. I always like to buy a complete alround package in a budget I have and that is why I had bought Wave 2 as well. It was a complete package back then, a best buy in that price range in terms of build, looks, camera, my usability.
you do make a compelling argument in favor of One X+. As a complete package it does look better. It comes with 64 GB and also has 25 GB in dropbox for 2 years - thats more than any other phone in the market currently. And build quality is obviously far better than Samsung and at par with Nexus. I'll check it physically and try to use it for sometime. Only then will I make a final decision.

sorry but performance wise even on benchmarks nexus 4 will eat everyone .. if u want one x+ u can try it but its not polished experince also if stock android is boring just change the launcher ? im currently using action launcher :D
I find the minimalistic look of Stock Android very nice. Also, AFAIK it can be customized much more than ones with TouchWiz/Sense. Performance wise One X+ is also extremely good, isn't it? I'm just trying to get a view of the pros and cons of both phones :popcorn:

I find the minimalistic look of Stock Android very nice. Also, AFAIK it can be customized much more than ones with TouchWiz/Sense. Performance wise One X+ is also extremely good, isn't it? I'm just trying to get a view of the pros and cons of both phones :popcorn:
nope..adreno 320 on nexus is great gpu onex+ is not worth it imo yeah if u want more storage go for it. btw one tip form long time android user...never buy tegra 3 phone nexus 7 last year was tegra and its so laggy now.. its just not strong enough ..while s4 pro is still very powerful chip.. battery wise i dont know but tegra 3 was never power efficent i think screen will be bettero ne one x + everything else nexus 4 and ofcourse the storage is better on one x +

nope..adreno 320 on nexus is great gpu onex+ is not worth it imo yeah if u want more storage go for it. btw one tip form long time android user...never buy tegra 3 phone nexus 7 last year was tegra and its so laggy now.. its just not strong enough ..while s4 pro is still very powerful chip.. battery wise i dont know but tegra 3 was never power efficent i think screen will be bettero ne one x + everything else nexus 4 and ofcourse the storage is better on one x +
what are the major problems with One X+ according to you? BTW storage isn't really a big concern for me - if I do get 32/64 GB in One X+, its good but I really won't mind 16 GB in case of Nexus 4. Battery wise I think One X+ is better than Nexus 4.