Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

The usual d1ck move by Apple' date=' d!ckwads.[/quote'] i hate these all companies ..google is equally bad if not worse as you wont even know how much power they have until one day your google account is banned and you are ****ed.. time for governments to keep close eye on these companies

i hate these all companies ..google is equally bad if not worse as you wont even know how much power they have until one day your google account is banned and you are ****ed.. time for governments to keep close eye on these companies
Google doesn't do this Microsoft-Apple stuff, IMO. Firms like Apple are A-grade b1tChes. I hope FTC kicks their a****, mofos. I don't even use Spotify that much and this is appam ch*****

Google doesn't do this Microsoft-Apple stuff' date=' IMO. Firms like Apple are A-grade b1tChes. I hope FTC kicks their a****, mofos. I don't even use Spotify that much and this is appam ch*****[/quote'] dude just see entire youtube saga ..they are equally bad. many youtubers are heading to rss fearing google!

google currently are making strange anti competitive agreement on youtube specially for music artists .. this entire thing is messed up so much that many have jumped to sites like vessel and some popular youtubers using rss and podcast app for spreading videos like cgp grey

Apple still has quite an edge over android on creative apps. There is another problem, many of the websites are directing me to playstore and automatically start downloading some random app. And some of the ads in the browser even detects the phone I m using and gives a warning sign like "your LG G3 is out of date and click here to update immedietely" and I have no option but to close those tabs

dude just see entire youtube saga ..they are equally bad. many youtubers are heading to rss fearing google!
What was it about? It seems that ANY company which ventures into media related content (movies, music etc.) ultimately turns from Walter White to Heisenberg.

Apple still has quite an edge over android on creative apps. There is another problem, many of the websites are directing me to playstore and automatically start downloading some random app. And some of the ads in the browser even detects the phone I m using and gives a warning sign like "your LG G3 is out of date and click here to update immedietely" and I have no option but to close those tabs
this happens on every platform buddy i use ipad and half the time end up in app store and no app automatically downloads its impossible on chrome. also creative app is myth ..they do have edge in ipad app and mac apps being ported but otherwise android is just as good even music creativity now a days :winky:

What was it about? It seems that ANY company which ventures into media related content (movies' date=' music etc.) ultimately turns from Walter White to Heisenberg.[/quote'] just read about it...i honestly hope some laws are made so close eye is kept on these companies who honestly have too much power for my liking ..

this happens on every platform buddy i use ipad and half the time end up in app store and no app automatically downloads its impossible on chrome. also creative app is myth ..they do have edge in ipad app and mac apps being ported but otherwise android is just as good even music creativity now a days :winky:
I agree. I just said the problem in my phone. Regarding creative apps, for eg., Camera+ really better than Google camera. Vesper is better than notes. Nobody use hangouts or google plus but facetime and imessage has lot of users, even gamecenter is better than google play games which is just a background distraction. There are good apps in android too but ios has a lot better imo. The UI/UX compatability in IOS makes even an average app to look better.

I agree. I just said the problem in my phone. Regarding creative apps, for eg., Camera+ really better than Google camera. Vesper is better than notes. Nobody use hangouts or google plus but facetime and imessage has lot of users, even gamecenter is better than google play games which is just a background distraction. There are good apps in android too but ios has a lot better imo. The UI/UX compatability in IOS makes even an average app to look better.
why are you comparing third party to google stuff ? also compare hangouts to facetime its pretty good or you can jsut use whatsapp which is just flat out best service and will work with everyone also ux in past was better ,ieven admitted here but just use any new app like tapatalk,reddit sync,whatsapp,twitter all of them have beautiful design on android now and material design is flat out better than ios 7/8 design. game centre again is older so has more compatibility but for newer games they are same but i honestly do not game much so will give you that. but how can you compare camera + to google camera? api for new camera is released and thats hwy you see so good raw photos and settings on lg g4 and that is just start :winky: just imagine app like instagram having that access and that is actually possible.. honestly whatever you said will apply 2 years ago but right now honestly there is no difference in these things...sure if you have mac,apple tv ,ipad get iphone you will fit in better in eco system but otherwise there is no advantage (unless you like hard ware ,warranty ,service etc )

Apple and Microsoft’s visions for the future are delightfully different http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/5/8550321/apple-watch-microsoft-hololens-us-future-vision-compete One of the best articles I have read in recent times. Putting small pieces as part of a bigger picture, requires incredible knowledge of history and insight.
TFS. The most important part IMO - "For Apple, mobile means mobile devices, whereas for Microsoft, it means mobile experiences that transcend devices. Whether it’s Android, iPhone, or Windows, the basic operating system is just a facilitator to Microsoft’s grand vision of cloud-enabled computing. The actual computer doesn’t matter to Microsoft, whereas it’s paramount to Apple. That dichotomy will define the areas of innovation that each company focuses on, with Apple pursuing thinner, lighter, better, faster machines, and Microsoft chasing ambitious new modes of interaction like the augmented reality HoloLens."