Aaron out of Aus tests. Weenie Koomar to replace!

hatja_tau

Zaheer Khan Ishant Sharma Vinay Koomar :woot: What a pace battery :woot:
Let us seriously pray that it does'nt look like this : 1. Vinay Kumar 2. Abhimanyu Mithun 3 G. Aravind or 1. Vinay Kumar 2. Abhimanyu Mithun 3. Irfan Pathan Considering the suspect fitness of ZK & IS it is a nightmare which can come true
Noooooooo waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy. If he is gone our trundlers will soon vanish and that is not a positive sign for generations to come.:(( The reason we lose games, or rather, the reason we can always give after losing a game is that we don't have quality fast bowlers, and in place of some useful bowlers, we have trundlers like Weenie Koomar, Abhinahi Mithoon, and R(no)Pace or Swing. Now just imagine a situation wherein we played good cricket and still ended up on the losing side, who will we blame then? Obviously the bowlers who did not defend the total or the bowlers who gave away 20-30 runs extra in the first innings. But if the physio is out, the joy of creating thread after thread against X,Y,Z trundler will never ever be experienced by an ICFer ever again. That will not be a good sign for us fanatics :((
ye bi point hai.

no we havent lost yet we will lose when ishant does not performs aaron was never supposed to be in 11.. and most of people here said he was too raw no one expected him to get 5 wickets in his first innings in australia we would ve lose if ishu or yadav were injured dont lose hope so early guys! aussies lost many good bowlers .. like cummings !

Originally posted by Ultimate_Game in another thread of ICFImagine Windies team meetings before playing India... Sammy starts off with "Right boys, be careful and see off the new ball against Mithun and Vinay...". Half the team doubles over with laughter and Sammy goes "WTF maaan! Do whatever you guys want to. Heck even I am faster than those two!!!"
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
@msdhoni We need to spam the skippers twitter telling him to kill off the trundler brigade. 20 Tweets to him per day from every person here please. Just like how Hitler exterminated the Jews we need to do the same for the trundlers.
And where will he get the phaaast bowlers from? Will he give birth to them? How many can he give birth to? And even if he gives birth, when will they play for India? And by the time they play for India, they'll lose their pace.
we will lose when ishant does not perform aaron was never supposed to be in 11.. and most of people here said he was too raw no one expected him to get 5 wickets in his first innings in australia we would ve lose if ishu or yadav were injured dont lose hope so early guys! aussies lost many good bowlers .. like cummings !
exactly. And Ishant is expected to put up another poor performance. I don't believe he has improved in 5 months since England where he Averaged :54 and had a SR of 94. A series defeat is a forgone conclusion. I am only worried, the margin of defeat will be as horrible as the England series.

its not that bad we are still going to start the tour with Zaheer ishant Ashwin and Umesh out of those 4 Ishant Umesh and Zaheer will be well prepared. Umesh is part of the forward party and Ishant now a days plays only tests. Zaheer too is fully fit plus two warm ups. Mostly Mithun and Vinay will be bench warmers.

exactly. And Ishant is expected to put up another poor performance. I don't believe he has improved in 5 months since England where he Averaged :54 and had a SR of 94. A series defeat is a forgone conclusion. I am only worried, the margin of defeat will be as horrible as the England series.
We will come back to this post. It's probably gonna be 2-1 either way. The Aussies have the weakest batters in a decade, one ordinary keeper, and a bunch of injured bowlers. The Brits were a thousand times superior.
Well, you and your sorry team would all know all about getting whitewashed by Australia, wouldn't you?