A list of some utterly Asinine and Hideous statements made by the Bradman Fanatics

Guest BossBhai

pretty soon there will be a bamboo showed so far up your rotten ass that you will gag and that will prolly be my best contribution to this site ... fkin swine. Cant talk decently so why bother with a forum ? Why not go roll in the gutter that you came from ... *******
Can't talk decently? LOL. Look at what you are posting. Grow up baby and give up on the hero worship of that one player and may be you can enjoy cricket better. And also one more thing I forgot to mention. If I had to pick one player between SRT and IVAR in ODI's I would pick Viv in a heart beat.

@rett.. If you have slightest of maturity, read following carefully, and accept it or reject it, but do not try to troll on this. It was childish of you to PM that stuff to 'transparent' - in the name of "gujju gujju bhai bhai". For whatever reasons between you two, he did not buy it and did what you never anticipated. Such is the world of internet. You could have accepted your mistake and moved on - simply logged off for the day, but you kept dragging, and still are trying to justify. As for your 'unfair' treatment or whatever, do not try to play victim card now. Truth is - it was never about SRT/DGB/Lara/..or whoever...it is about your repeated disrespectful attitude towards people who do not agree with your viewpoints. So whatever happened to you - you earned it. in other words, you just do not have basic etiquette of debating, and it was waiting to happen. In the photography thread you come across as normal person, but outside that you are completely different species. There is never any argument in photography thread. Can you guess why? Because perhaps you know something about photography and people appreciate it, but on other stuff may be you are not as smart as you delude yourself you are, and others are not as big fools/kids/ghanchakkars as you imagine they are. If you still do not want to realize it, perhaps you never will. Good luck.

Notice how those two trolls (akshayxyz and transparent) ran away when the hit is on :haha:
It is very simple. When a Police catches you speeding and asks you to stop speeding or else receive a ticket next time. You really have to stop speeding. Rajiv is the police here, I was speeding. You figure out the rest. There is no "running away". These guys run the sites, a little bit fun is ok but you can't spit on their faces in their kingdom and expect to get away with it.
Listen bloody rodent ... shape up or ship out ... I have had it with your moronic nonstop trolling. You are bleddy not even amusing. So you have 3 choices going forward 1. Stop trolling 2. Or Face incessant abuse. 3. GTFO but rest assured I will run you down and heap absolute filthy abuse if you don't stop trolling ... the mods here are pretty generous but Iam not so.
oooh...I am shaking in my boots. By the way do you like addressing yourself in the third person which is how I am treating all these posts by the way.