Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread

Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread  

1. 1.

• Yes - these guys will give Martin and Tufnell a run for their money
    • No - there might be a team out there with a poorer tail

So you're saying he's even worse than a flat track bully? :giggle:
:haha: PS: Problem was not Kohli, problems were GG, SRT, RD, VVS who all got out when they were set. At least 2 of them should have gone on to make big 100s or may be double. Bowling was not too special today, Pitch was full of runs, but they all lacked concentration. VVS played an awful shot on a new ball, playing across. Can'tr blame Kohli as he did not even get a chance to set and got an awkward delivery.
Lets see if he lasts the test first thing first up. He has not lasted his last 2 tests. I can see Starc playing if they think Harris may not last.
You keep saying the same thing, you claimed the same about him being excluded from Sydney because he wasn't fit enough, I don't think they would have included him in the squad if that was the case. And he did last the Cape Town test which was his most recent game so I have no idea what you are talking about when you say "he hasn't lasted the last 2 Tests".
You keep saying the same thing' date=' you claimed the same about him being excluded from Sydney because he wasn't fit enough, I don't think they would have included him in the squad if that was the case. And he did last the Cape Town test which was his most recent game so I have no idea what you are talking about when you say "he hasn't lasted the last 2 Tests".[/quote'] No..he did not last Capetown test. He got injured during Capetown and could not bowl much in SA second innings. Same was the case in the first test against SL. Read this. http://www.espncricinfo.com/australia-v-india-2011/content/story/547346.html

I hope this is a good learning experience for him. I cant expect batsmen who have played their whole lives on slow, low turning tracks against slow-medium pacers (barring a few tournaments) to be able to suddenly tackle international quality pacers on bouncy, seaming pitches. Its not reasonable to expect them to start making runs straight away. In fact, I want Rohit, Kohli and Rahane to play in the rest 2 tests. Nothing against Dravid, Laxman and Sachin. They have been outstanding, great batsmen for India but whether we like it or not, their careers are over and the future lies with young batsmen. The time to test the bench strength is now.

And bring A Mithun for the perth test in for R Ashwin
:hysterical: all the great fast bowling legends around the world would commit harakiri at the watching the pleasured site of mithun bowling at perth.... akram maybe an exception, he`ll still butter the indian useless fast bowlers to get an ipl contract extension