Are we gonna win the CB series?

Magneto

Are we gonna win the CB series?  

1. 1.

• Obviously. We are the world champs, and we'll whitewash the Aussies in the finals like last time
    • Errrm. We might win a few games, and manage to get to the finals. Then we'll get smashed.
    • Haha. We'll lose most of our games and get knocked out in the group stages only.

What's so special? Most of the folks here say the same every game and tourney India plays in. I have been saying it every WC as well :--D
I rarely comment on Cricket. Generally, I leave that to lesser people. My comments are mostly reserved for topics of vital national significance- Bollywood, Music, Page 3 gossip, comics, cuisine, trolling and lauvship and fraandship advice. Today was one of those days that I thought I'd share my cricketing pearls of wisdom with the aam junta. :P
I rarely comment on Cricket. Generally, I leave that to lesser people. My comments are mostly reserved for topics of vital national significance- Bollywood, Music, Page 3 gossip, comics, cuisine, trolling and lauvship and fraandship advice. Today was one of those days that I thought I'd share my cricketing pearls of wisdom with the aam junta. :P
:hail: the mod troll
We iz honored :hail:
A victory like today can turn the fortunes of any team. I think you will go on to win the tournament now. Momentum is with Ind and SL won't recover from this. Aus will beat them on Saturday. Come finals I expect Ind to thrash Aus.
Even if India doesn't make final they will have their some respectability going back home...a little light at end of the tunnel ?
A victory like today can turn the fortunes of any team. I think you will go on to win the tournament now. Momentum is with Ind and SL won't recover from this. Aus will beat them on Saturday. Come finals I expect Ind to thrash Aus.
I don't expect India to thrash Aus but do expect them to be lot more competitive. Hopefully this matc's performance would have increased the team's self belief to a great extent and we will see the team finally play agressive cricket we know they can.
Dhoni during the Post match: We will be busy shopping for the next five days since we have nothing in our hands. We are travelling and we will practice. We still have a mathematical chance to qualify. :WTF: does that mean?
Means they are gonna chill out and not worry about things out of their control. That's what they need to do IMO :two_thumbs_up:
Dhoni during the Post match: We will be busy shopping for the next five days since we have nothing in our hands. We are travelling and we will practice. We still have a mathematical chance to qualify. :WTF: does that mean?
2 months were not enough for shopping ? :cantstop: Lot of tests got over in 4 days.