"England do not deserve the #1 ranking "

As I maintained in the earlier part of the thread it is not the 192 that they made, but the way they put bat to ball.. absolute laughing stock. What they said about India in the last 18 months is going to bite their ***** moving forward. Home track bullies, if you cannot win in our conditions you are not World #1 etc Borrowing Naseer Rowdy Hussain's words... 4-5 donkeys in the team, ECB is an absolute disgrace.

What a travesty this is !! England no. 1?? Hope this doesn't last long and some deserving team becomes no. 1. They can't put together an eleven from their countrymen. Good that they are being put at their deserved place.
I've harped on this fact forever and never to this day heard a suitable reply from a brit. Why is it they are so reliant on foreigners for their national team?? :musicman:
I've harped on this fact forever and never to this day heard a suitable reply from a brit. Why is it they are so reliant on foreigners for their national team?? :musicman:
20+ years of sh!t performances and they decided to try something new. English and Great British sport successes all come at the feet of 'imports' there is no quality in terms of sport in England to speak of...:haha:

well, the telegraph opened with "Andrew Strauss's team facing crisis of credibility after batting fails again in hefty first Test defeat" close enuff. this is a pretty shocking defeat. i can't say i expected it, not many did. a lot like our 4-0 result this summer, prior to when everyone was saying it was too close to call, etc. series is still alive, but this is the worst defeat in 2 years and the manner of it should register a few concerns. the pitch was completely flat, as acknowledged by guys like nasser who claimed that 400 was a par score. speaking of nasser, it was funny how smug he sounded even when the lead was into the 130s. something along the lines of, "england should knock that off with 2 down, and then they will know that pakistan still have to bat last". yeah, that went well. anybody that has followed english cricket should know that this team can fall apart just as quickly as any other. the 2005 ashes for instance, was followed by a 2-0 defeat in pakistan and a 5-0 in australia. let's see how these guys respond to being 0-1 down.

20+ years of sh!t performances and they decided to try something new. English and Great British sport successes all come at the feet of 'imports' there is no quality in terms of sport in England to speak of...:haha:
Imports? Half your Olympic team are from Eastern Europe.:hysterical:
Imports? Half your Olympic team are from Eastern Europe.:hysterical:
Lulz. You mean the same Olympic team which took just one less medal than the UK in Beijing while taking 18 more in Athens (eventually finishing 4th only under the USA, Russia and China) despite the fact that the UK has 3x the population. England is pretty much Australia's disabled older brother who suffers from delusions of grandeur.