Adelaide Test Pre match and Selection discussion thread

Magneto

Could also be because he favors Ojha over Ashwin since Ashwin hasnt set the stage on fire exactly. The rest have also fallen flat. So team India is in the dumps at the moment and maybe Dada is frustrated.
Ganguly asking Moody: Who would you pick if you were a selector...Ashwin or Harby Moody: aaahh...ummm....well Ganguly: I still haven't got my ans now we know.
Ashwin's series against windies clinched the deal for him. Ashwin really earned those wickets. If you throw in his batting skills he was easily the best choice. If there was anyone who deserved an axe that was Ishant sharma.
agree! blaming spinner for not picking wickets surprise surprise he got 3 and ishant again wicket less
Well, I too came down to wrist slitting. What do you guys think? Can India? I feel India will be lost by end of 4th Day. Aussie's will pile up some 600 runs in first innings and will declare one hour after tea on day 2. India's first innings will fold by tea on 3rd day. Second innings would be a bit more resilient and will last 4 sessions. All in all, we not getting into fifth day. Is there any better word than frustration to express frustration?
First prediction was very much on the mark. Hope others are not.:((