India vs England - First Test

Cricketics

This guy should get moderator status for the cricket videos forums. Then he won't have to upload videos onto another website - he could just upload them directly onto the forums as Ravi and Rajeev do. Just a suggestion.
i can still attach the file, and upload it in my thread.. so moderatorship not really needed as i alredy have that feature to upload the video in my thread. will use that attachment thing from next time..

i can still attach the file' date=' and upload it in my thread.. so moderatorship not really needed as i alredy have that feature to upload the video in my thread. will use that attachment thing from next time..[/quote'] You can upload full 10 minute videos using the attachment thing ? I can't. For me, it only seems to work with 1 or 2 minute-long videos. Besides, you are the biggest contributor to this forum so you deserve mod status anyway

You can upload full 10 minute videos using the attachment thing ? I can't. For me, it only seems to work with 1 or 2 minute-long videos. Besides, you are the biggest contributor to this forum so you deserve mod status anyway
o yaa, i think if u try uploading bigger files then it doesn't work perhapz.. i remember once trying to upload a 10-15 min video and waited minuets for it to upload and then in the end it showed me - page not found or something.. some error there was.. anywayz i will try again..

Cricketics , I heard you are being sued by the BCCI-ECB for putting up the full first session highlights even before the first session was over. Is that true ? How do you manage to put up the videos so quick ? amazing !

Cricketics , I heard you are being sued by the BCCI-ECB for putting up the full first session highlights even before the first session was over. Is that true ?
lol???
How do you manage to put up the videos so quick ? amazing !
i just record it right away... my office is near.. i sometimes don't even go to office on match days.. work from home..