Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

Im currently on safari in kenya with very limited internet access, im back just after the series as it happens so dont worry. Miss you guys.
better invite the kenyan team to tour england, maybe some chance of winning against afrikans :hehe:

I sense a bit of botham in the OP's prediction... I fondly remember botham harp about how england was going to be a runaway number 1 for a very very long time after they dethroned us. England is definitely one of the top 3 teams in their home conditions but when it comes to slower tracks, they are right back there with nz, pak, wi, and bangladesh. Let's hope for a better fight from flower-pot in the last 2 tests coz in swinging conditions both these squads are very well matched!

No complaints from me as an English fan, SA were the better side, we've dished out alot of those kind of defeats so its only fair you receive a beating once in while. Non of the players reallly performed, I cant make up my mind whether they were knackered or overconfident but something was wrong with the bowlers, last year Broad and bresnan were late 80's even low 90's, this year theyve lost 5mph KP has got 20/20 fever and wants to hot every ball for 6, thanks IPL for that. If every performed like we did against the Aussies we will beat them but its a big ask when most the players look really out of form.

Strange that SA have struggled to beat England in South Africa (last win 99/00)' date=' and England have struggled to beat SA in England (last win 1998). WEIRD.[/quote'] South Africa are weird chokers, but they'll prolly go about fixing that record now. England have achieved nirvana after the Ashes win. Now they don't care who stamps on them with muddy shoes.

Lords preview and during the match discussion: England are falling apart. You enjoying the show? A bunch of prima donnas are crumbling right in front of your eyes. The only respectable player has jumped ship...... .....and they're coming to India next. Don't tell me you aren't joining in on the fun? B->

the only thing they have a chance of winning at lords is the toss :giggle:
well south africa's opener is injured kallis still has to prove can he score runs on helpful england track abdv can choke anytime also i forgot kallis is iffy he may not play rodlph cant play spin to save his life ..and swann loves duminy :P