Why exactly is Tendulkar in the odi team???

Why exactly is Tendulkar in the odi team???  

1. 1.

• To "guide" youngsters like Jadeja in the team
    • To get his 100th 100 as he knows he's gonna struggle in Tests
    • He wanted to have a longer vacation in Aus so he came "back" for Aussie tri series
    • Can't say. It's a head scratcher and I have no clue

sachin is not obsessed for 100th 100 mate....he wants 50 odi hundred also...thats only reason I can see he want to play odi...
Are you serious,sarcastic or just plain trolling....gimme 1good reason why he should not be playing,dropped or not selected and beleive me I will give you 5 reasons why he should be in the team.
Did you seriously believe SRT would have scored a 100 at Adelaide after missing out tons in Eng, against WI at home (in tests) or at Sydney where he threw it away against Clarke of all people? Yes, a few months back things were different and we didn't go through the 0-8 humiliation. If he had simply skipped WI tour, I would have been fine, but he skipped Eng and WI odis and then decided to play this tri-series!!! Pray tell me why? Why would you skip the Eng & WI odis if you intend to be part of the odi team? I can only think of SRT's obsession to get to his 100th 100.
Because you are not just a retard, but also one with defective memory. Its difficult to have a debate with misinformed one. But still....England tour ODI were missed due to injury. 'intentional' skipping was WI ODIs only - TO GIVE CHANCES TO YOUNGSTERS - the prime agenda, which people like you seem to have woken up to suddenly.. which he/mgmt have been doing for quite some time - w/o affecting his performances in the ODI series he picked to play..
Are you serious' date='sarcastic or just plain trolling....gimme 1good reason why he should not be playing,dropped or not selected and beleive me I will give you 5 reasons why he should be in the team.[/quote'] His performance in India is okay. But outside India in the last couple of years are not that good. Either he skipped the series (WI and England) or didn't play that well. After his century in Srilankan final. he hasn't played much abroad. In whatever the games he played he didn't do that well. If not for anything else it will help him focus better on his Test career. At his age focussing on both formats can be challenging and his performance could take a dip in both formats.
Because you are not just a retard' date=' but also one with defective memory. Its difficult to have a debate with misinformed one. But still....England tour ODI were missed due to injury. 'intentional' skipping was WI ODIs only - TO GIVE CHANCES TO YOUNGSTERS - the prime agenda, which people like you seem to have woken up to suddenly.. which he/mgmt have been doing for quite some time - w/o affecting his performances in the ODI series he picked to play..[/quote'] Wow! So I'm a "retard" coz I don't worship SRT everyday and am asking him to be selected based on his performances!!! So SRT was "injured" for Eng series as well as odi series at home. And decided to "rest" himself against WI to give youngsters a chance and is now back in Aus odis coz SRT has deemed fit the youngsters had enough chances :hysterical: yup, sure you make loads of sense. Never knew SRT was a selector, player and strategist rolled into one :dontknow: I am sure his unwillingness to relinquish the opener's slot now that he's nearly done is also part of some grand plan.

ya this thing i never understood he rested himself for away tour in west indies (played ipl ofc) but played the home series plz dont give preparing for australia excuse cos imho... playing away in west indies.. on helpful tracks could ve been good preparation for english tour.. then playing at home .and then playing in australia he is a gr8 player but these things just show right now there is one thing on his mind that is that hundred..

ya this thing i never understood he rested himself for away tour in west indies (played ipl ofc) but played the home series plz dont give preparing for australia excuse cos imho... playing away in west indies.. on helpful tracks could ve been good preparation for english tour.. then playing at home .and then playing in australia he is a gr8 player but these things just show right now there is one thing on his mind that is that hundred..
If the hundred was the primary factor, he would have played the ODIs against WI and gotten it easily. In those flat tracks and tiny grounds.
If the hundred was the primary factor' date=' he would have played the ODIs against WI and gotten it easily. In those flat tracks and tiny grounds.[/quote'] then why tests? and abt odis well he wasnt "that" desperate back then now he will play every tournament ,series until he gets his hundred :winky: unless he is injured ofc trust me im no sachin hater but its pretty obvious here whts happening :sad:
:hysterical::hysterical: haan mian hamein complex ho gaya aapke budhaape se...... kitni jalan hai is zaalim dunyiya mei, haina :winky: Lagta hai roids seedhe dimaag pe asar kar rahe hain.. :giggle: Bhagwaan na kare kahin SRT ka form wapas aa jaye, itna bada sadma bardaasht karne ki himmat nahi ab tumhare kamzor dil mein... :pray:
Accha ek baat suno ab. Seriously. Pahle ke jamaane mein arranged marriage hota tha. Aajkal love marriage hai. Beech mein there was a time when a khichdi happened. Ek rishta aata tha, phir ladke ladke will go out under supervision understand each other better and so on. The reason I bring it up is because I have a better understanding of you now in last few days. Pahle I thought chalo boring banda hai magar kone mein rahega types. Phir thori nok-jhonk and suddenly Google. Main bola ye chaman aadmi ko kya hua achanak. Wo Google post kab kahan kidhar bhaiya?? Phir doosre din steroids. Woh kahte hain na once is a mistake, twice is a retardedness(sp)? To bhaiya aisa hua meri Sridevi ke yeh rishta hamein manjoor nahin. Naariyal aur shagun ka sawa rupiah wapis kahan bhejoon barkhurdaar?? :secret:
yeah sure ... because all those pitches in WI ' date=' the pitches in Ind during the 5 ODIs vs Eng and 5 vs WI were all minefields which is why he missed them . :cantstop:[/quote'] Naah... he rested coz he was playing his selector hat and wanted to see what the youngsters can do. And now he has deemed it fit to come out himself after the gap of 3 series. What a sacrifice by the guy by taking the call away from selectors by performing the "selection" himself :hatsoff: By the way pitches in WI were indeed not easy to bat on and SRT wouldn't have got a 100 there, and by the way he has a mental block these days I doubt he would have scored the 100 against Eng or WI in odis coz he failed to score a 100 against WI in 3 tests at home!!!
Wow! So I'm a "retard" coz I don't worship SRT everyday and am asking him to be selected based on his performances!!! So SRT was "injured" for Eng series as well as odi series at home. And decided to "rest" himself against WI to give youngsters a chance and is now back in Aus odis coz SRT has deemed fit the youngsters had enough chances :hysterical: yup, sure you make loads of sense. Never knew SRT was a selector, player and strategist rolled into one :dontknow: I am sure his unwillingness to relinquish the opener's slot now that he's nearly done is also part of some grand plan.
No, I did not call you retard for just one instance - but that is something you've earned through your consistent hard work, esp in recent days. I can give you 100s of examples, but you won't get the point. e.g. you claimed - SRT 'opted' to stay out of England, because of his 'pick and play' tactics. Instead of accepting your ignorance, you came back with nonsense and smilies, when I called out your state of misinformation ( google - "England ODI Sachin injury" ) anyway, carry on with your nonsense.
No, I did not call you retard for just one instance - but that is something you've earned through your consistent hard work, esp in recent days. I can give you 100s of examples, but you won't get the point. e.g. you claimed - SRT 'opted' to stay out of England, because of his 'pick and play' tactics. Instead of accepting your ignorance, you came back with nonsense and smilies, when I called out your state of misinformation ( google - "England ODI Sachin injury" ) anyway, carry on with your nonsense.
So Sachin was injured for all the series he missed before opting to play the tri-series, and I happen to be a retard coz I didn't know that :haha: Maybe it's you who should try to even understand the point others are making, i.e. SRT is treating the odi team as his personal fiefdom flitting in and out of the team as he pleases. Ok he was injured for the Eng series, but there were other series as well. The WI tour, WI odis at home etc. What about them? So SRT was injured then as well? What's the excuse for those series, especially the WI odis at home? Maybe you can enlighten us as everyone else is a "retard" calling out SRT for picking and choosing his games.
Dude, learn from the best. I have used that word retard more than most of you put together. But I dont use it over weekends. Chil and let others chill brother. Weekends are for fun. You and UG should do a bharat-milaap now.. :sex::sex::sex::sex: You can bring out the bamboo on Monday...Thats the unspken forum rule.
So Sachin was injured for all the series he missed before opting to play the tri-series, and I happen to be a retard coz I didn't know that :haha: Maybe it's you who should try to even understand the point others are making, i.e. SRT is treating the odi team as his personal fiefdom flitting in and out of the team as he pleases. Ok he was injured for the Eng series, but there were other series as well. The WI tour, WI odis at home etc. What about them? So SRT was injured then as well? What's the excuse for those series, especially the WI odis at home? Maybe you can enlighten us as everyone else is a "retard" calling out SRT for picking and choosing his games.
And this is another proof, that you are behaving like a retard. [Hint: where did I say everyone else is a retard? and not to mention the reason you have given is not what I said.]
then why tests? and abt odis well he wasnt "that" desperate back then now he will play every tournament ,series until he gets his hundred :winky: unless he is injured ofc trust me im no sachin hater but its pretty obvious here whts happening :sad:
Nope. He is just playing the important ones like the World Cup, CB series etc. Should have played the ODI series in England as well, but he was injured.
And this is another proof, that you are behaving like a retard. [Hint: where did I say everyone else is a retard? and not to mention the reason you have given is not what I said.]
Wow, so calling me retard is the explanation for why SRT is picking and choosing his series :omg: Sure whatever floats your boat :haha: So SRT missed 4 series coz he was "injured" in all of them. Is that it?