I am buying a ......

maniac

++ That is why - never buy such stuff, just because suddenly you want to learn. First learn and then buy.
I originally bought keyboard for my son. Meant to be a toy.. then more than him i got hooked on to keyboard.. then i returned the toy (actually not a toy.. LK145.. still not as good as even amature keyboard) and am buying a bigger one hopefully he can use it too.

What do other people in the house think about your new hobby ?
I live alone kaka in the tiniest studio apt. :cantstop: Anyways, it is electric drum, so the sound only comes out of the headphones. To the other person, it would just sound like someone's beating a table or something...maybe a lil irritating but not too bad :yay:

I live alone kaka in the tiniest studio apt. :cantstop: Anyways, it is electric drum, so the sound only comes out of the headphones. To the other person, it would just sound like someone's beating a table or something...maybe a lil irritating but not too bad :yay:
Nice. How long did it take you learn ? I mean thoda bhota ...

Nice. How long did it take you learn ? I mean thoda bhota ...
I am at thoda-bhota level right now...1-2 mahine with playing about 5 hours a week is good enough to get playing basic beats and stuffzzz...Having a teacher in the beginning is what everyone recommends...so you can learn basics like how to read music, basic technique etc.

Bought the new iPad; 4G + Wifi
:two_thumbs_up: I guess if you commute a lot the 3G/4G is useful....I bought the IPAD 2 last year with just the WI-FI because you have free WIFI almost anywhere you go. I thought to spend 200-300 bucks extra for something which I may not use regularly was not worth it as I have a unlimited dataplan on my Iphone. But I am sure fully loaded is not a bad way to go.

:two_thumbs_up: I guess if you commute a lot the 3G/4G is useful....I bought the IPAD 2 last year with just the WI-FI because you have free WIFI almost anywhere you go. I thought to spend 200-300 bucks extra for something which I may not use regularly was not worth it as I have a unlimited dataplan on my Iphone. But I am sure fully loaded is not a bad way to go.
I'll be honest, it was a spontaneous purchase rather than something I was planning on getting for some time :winky:

Tata Vista Quadrajet, upgrading from Alto so that my family can travel in drawing room comfort. I may also consider selling my Pulsar 135LS, its nice bike but ladies have issue with high pillion seat. New Piaggio Vespa looks good scooter. My dad is also unhappy with mileage of his Activa, we may buy 2 instead. I hardly play PS3 now, will sell to arrange fund for phone upgrade, my Nokia 5230 seems so outdated in this era. Hope everything goes smooth. :pray: