I am buying a ......

maniac

Ok cool' date=' but how would one know the difference, both have 4GB of RAM, is there a product id?[/quote'] yep.. they have different product ids the easiest way to know the difference is haswell = 12 hour battery life earlier gen = 7 hour. MD231HN/A is the model number for the one you've linked.. its on the page. Im sure you'll be able to find the haswell model number from the goog.

:WTF: You're rich man!
Yeah, i m richer than people who buy 50k mobile phones :cantstop: I had to choose between this and a cell phone. I chose to buy a bike. :--D There are lot of forest, hills and small lakes around coimbatore. I have a german shepherd and a golden retriever puppy. I need to use him to retrieve something :giggle:

i love technology ..saved some money for it now i dont have money for hdd :rofl: also got paid a bit for helping cousin:dance:
:good: I'm also going to buy a new phone this month. I want to get the Google Nexus 4 but its got glass on both sides and I have a habit of dropping my phone often :giggle: so I'll most probably get the HTC One X. ek HDD bhi leni hai.....

:good: I'm also going to buy a new phone this month. I want to get the Google Nexus 4 but its got glass on both sides and I have a habit of dropping my phone often :giggle: so I'll most probably get the HTC One X. ek HDD bhi leni hai.....
wait for next nexus :) one x is not good option imo