I am buying a ......

maniac

not free,so not getting it atm. looking for a flip cover :hmmm:
I would suggest you get a back cover rather than a flip cover. Something like this - http://www.flipkart.com/amzer-back-cover-moto-g/p/itmdqrh7qzhakq5k?pid=ACCDQRH7BXVZXSZH&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=moto+g&ref=16be826b-e911-498b-b92f-9f4f61c3ae25 You will get covers like this one in the market for less than fipkart's price and they work pretty well if you don't drop your phone often.

no it is ..sand is harder than gorilla glass and its very much in air when you go outside
flying sand wont scratch your glass.. :giggle::giggle: unless u r scratching it against the sand or gravel it will be safe u can do it on your HTC .. trust me i had purposefully done it on galaxy s and i count

flying sand wont scratch your glass.. :giggle::giggle: unless u r scratching it against the sand or gravel it will be safe u can do it on your HTC .. trust me i had purposefully done it on galaxy s and i count
That happens a lot if you put the phone in the pocket of your jeans - there's always some dust etc there.

there is always some dust left on screen after you use it and then with friction of putting it in pocket or even cleaning it there will be tons of micro scratches and afer a while some of them will become big

That happens a lot if you put the phone in the pocket of your jeans - there's always some dust etc there.
we have to try really hard to scratch it .. even with sand we need to put effort to get a scratch.. i lost a test device and replaced it with some useless s .. to make it look like a test device i needed to scratch it i used fruit vinegar to screw the screen :giggle:

there is always some dust left on screen after you use it and then with friction of putting it in pocket or even cleaning it there will be tons of micro scratches and afer a while some of them will become big
its a myth .. it takes hell lots of effort to scratch it physically without using chemicals

we have to try really hard to scratch it .. even with sand we need to put effort to get a scratch.. i lost a test device and replaced it with some useless s .. to make it look like a test device i needed to scratch it i used fruit vinegar to screw the screen :giggle:
No point in taking a risk in this. Its always safer to get a screeguard.